“Nice dining”

Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$110
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12866
Description: Prime at Saratoga National features fine dining, drink specials and live entertainment all year long. Lunch and dinner are served daily during golf season, and our legendary Sunday Live Jazz Brunch is a favorite every weekend — no matter what the season! Come enjoy our first-class service in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Everyone is welcome at Prime!
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I'm giving a 3 1/2 stars. We've been quite a few times. Sometimes it's exceptional and other times it's average in service and food. We will keep Prime on our list of restaurants to support here in Saratoga springs.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had our anniversary dinner here and it was awesome! The steaks and lobster were perfect and the shrimp appetizer was equally good. The service was also excellent and the ambiance was too. This is a can't miss place for a great meal.

1  Thank VPfromLongIsland
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I went to Prime with my boyfriend to celebrate a special occasion. The building is just gorgeous! Very impressive.
We went early because I wanted to experience the bar area. However, the bartender wasn't very attentive and the bar was completely full. We finally got our drinks and stepped outside, which again, was just beautiful. We set by the pound and enjoyed our drinks there. It was very nice.
After that we went to our table. The server brought out a little stool for my purse. I thought that was brilliant, I've never seen it done before.
My boyfriend order the chicken maria. I didn't know that chicken could be that tender! I'm talking melt-in-your-mouth tender! Delicious!!! I had the sea bass and that was very tasty too.
Overall, it was a very enjoyable evening. We will be back.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The location is very attractive but the food is nothing really special. The steaks were fine but nothing you can't get at a thousand other steak houses. Service can be a real mixed bag. Once the place got crowded it was obvious they lacked staff. They had a group of about 30 set up in the lobby (which that was weird) and our waiter told us we needed to order fast to get in before that group.

1  Thank thptrek
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is a upscale, first rate restaurant. Everything about this place speaks first class. My wife pointed out that she was brought a black linen napkin when the server noticed that she was wearing black pants. Most place would just given you the standard white lined napkin and you end up with white spots all over her pants. It's the little like this that demonstrates what a nice place this is. The food is very very good. I would say just a touch below excellent since both of our steaks were a little overcooked, our fault I suppose since we both ordered medium and not medium rare. The staff is very attentive and the food was served with the appropriate amount of waiting time. We enjoyed our meal and can't wait to come back.

1  Thank vsattui123