“Great Stay”

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Buffalo, New York
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Went to Saratoga Springs to help my son move. Stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Saratoga Springs for 1 night. I give the hotel my 3 C's for comfort, cleanliness, and convenience. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Saratoga Springs and would recommend it to anyone going to Saratoga.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here and it was a great experience. The room was clean very new looking. The breakfast was really great too. We didn't get a chance to swim in the pool, but it looked great. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The general manager really went out of her way to help us. We had booked the room over the phone through another company last minute. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk could not find the reservation. The general manager immediately took over and spoke with this second party reservation and asked them to cancel their reservation and refund our money so she could book our room herself. She gave us the same rate . Then even after their shuttle service was closed, she personally drove the shuttle to take us to town.They also had a nice free breakfast.The staff was very nice and the hotel was a notch above the other Comfort inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
jcarda, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
I remember you vividly! That was a terrific review! Thank you! I try to go out of my way when it comes to those and third parties. I know that the general public in unaware of their policies. They seem great, but when instances occur and go awry, they are the least fun to my customers and this is when third parties tend to only listen to someone a bit higher up on the chain. The best part about arriving at a hotel is just being able to get into your room and putting your luggage down and your feet up. I am only sorry I could not do that with more swiftness due to their error. Both of you were so understanding and we turned a stressful situation into an almost comical one.

Thank you for a great review and I am pleased that we were able to win you back as a return customer. We will DEFINATELY see you again soon and we will greet you with smiles!

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Its location is out of town where the new shopping malls are, about two miles from downtown; of course downtown Saratoga Springs is now a bustling and fun place. This is a perfectly acceptable Comfort Inn. In other words it reliably provides what you expect from this hotel brand. I did find the elevator location, the twists and turns of the hallway a bit odd, but this is the most I can complain about. The breakfast area is nice, the food was standard. The staff is very friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
I am extremely happy you were happy with your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Saratoga Springs. We may be a few miles from town, but that is why we offer the free shuttle service. A small price to pay to keep our guests satisfied. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and have it cleaned and inspected by a couple different staff members to ensure that each and every room lives up to our guests' expectations.

Thank you again for the great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Liverpool, New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very nice stay. Room was spotless. Breakfast was very good. Made use of the 24 hour coffee in the lobby. Staff extremely helpful and courteous. The only thing they need to change is the check in time on the website it says 2 PM and when we got there at 1:50 PM we were told check in begins at 3 PM to which I brought her attention to what the website indicates. It was of no consequence as she told us she would get us 2 rooms that were ready right then. We would definitely stay there when we return to Saratoga Springs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Fantastic review! Thank you! I am very pleased our staff was able to accommodate you in every way possible. Our official site, choicehotels.com, does state that check in time is at 3 p.m.; however, I did notice that the tripadvisor site does state that the check in time is 2 p.m. That is definitely an issue I will bring up to our Marketing Manager so there will not be future instances.

I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour coffee! Being a General Manager, that is one of my favorite features of the hotel as well!

We hope to see you again soon, and again thank you for the spectacular rating!

Canton, CT
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After getting up at 4:00 am for a graduation ceremony, the hotel was a welcome sight at the end of a long day. Upon check in, during our stay, and check out Tiffany was at the front desk making sure we had everything we needed. It is her kind of customer service that would make me return over other Saratoga hotels with more amenities. The rooms are big, clean, comfortable, quiet, and the free breakfast is good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I made sure Tiffany saw this review as soon as it came in. Your kind words made her day. She is an extreme asset to our company, and we try to let her know it each and every shift. Without her and all of our staff, our hotel would definitely be nothing that I pride myself on. They are what make our hotel, and that is nothing short of it's statement. I thank customers such as yourself for letting them know just how important they are to our success and the operation as a whole!

Thank you again for rewarding our staff with your kind words and acknowledgement of their great customer service and we hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels!

Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay... Didn't spend much time in the hotel since so many great things to do around !!!

Conveniently located near 1-87 next to huge chain stores... Near to Saratoga Springs downtown (2 miles), and Saratoga Springs Spa State Park...

Great place to enjoy all different delicious spring water and jog or walk in beautiful nature!!!

Room was nice... Would have prefer a suite upgrade but was not available :-(

Good decent Internet, not so great breakfast (mostly only carbs stuff but good for most people ;-)

Great but expensive place to stay while in this area ;-)

However, if you don't mind driving a bit and you're by yourself or your loved one, I will recommend you staying in Troy at the Olde Judge Mansion for $65 to $75 instead of over $100!!!

• Stayed June 2014
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Saratoga Springs. There are definitely a lot of things to do here. You sound like you are an outdoors/fitness person like myself. I am new to the area, and am learning there are MANY things to do in the immediate area of the hotel. This really is a sight seers dream. Whether it is shopping, fitness, or tasting the infamous springs of Saratoga, all are within a couple of miles or exits of the hotel. The area is amazing! The best part, our front desk can help you advise you on whatever may be of interest to you... just ask! They love making each customer's vacation special!

Thank you again for the great review. May your travels be safe!