“Wonderful accomodations!!”

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Rochester, New York
“Wonderful accomodations!!”
Reviewed 14 December 2010

A great suite at a great price. Very good service with friendly staff. Most responsive to special requests. A great example of Comfort Inns at their best.

1 Thank Jobsdone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
smithfield , RI
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stay in hotels 2 times a week , I drive tractor trailer . This is by far my best stay and drive a hour out of my way to stay at this one. Very friendly clean and helpful when needed.Front desk reception " Heidi" always welcomes you with a warm smile and up beat and friendly. She makes it seem like I am not way from home. Great job the the staff and management , all the hotels should follow your lead.

1 Thank tsimone72
SpecialK55
Reviewed 9 December 2010

I'm a frequent Comfort Inn guest, and usually have great luck with them. But not this time. My room was right on a parking lot (with what I think was Route 50 in the background). I heard traffic, idling trucks, people - you name it.

The front desk was incredibly helpful and willing to help with many other things, like where to get dinner. I eventually had dinner delivered, which was pretty good because I really didn't want to leave again once I got in.

If it weren't for the location and poor night's sleep, I would stay at this hotel again. Maybe it was just the room (#124).

1 Thank SpecialK55
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 4 December 2010

we stayed at the comfort inn while we were having some work done on our house, it was very nice. The staff was extremely friendly. The rooms were clean and there was a great hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank h42j56
owosso, Michigan, USA
Reviewed 29 November 2010

My stay at the saratoga springs comfort inn was very refreshing! We were visiting family for thanksgiving and found the hotel to be very cozy! the rooms very clean, the staff friendly and extremely accomadating! you couldnt walk into the lobby without every worker there making sure you got what you came for...weather it was a wide variety continental breakfast, directions to the local murchants or just a hot cup of coffee. We also enjoyed some hoiday shopping and found the hotel to be centrally located to every store you could think of and even some you may not have heard of. We started at 2:30 am and was able to enjoy fresh rolls, muffins bagels, cereal, juice and hot coffee, the rest of the breakfast was made available at 7am. and weather you were in the mood for fast food or sit down lunch or dinner everything was right there. We will be back!!! Thank you.

of.
If you are looking for a real family atmosphere this is your this is the place you will know the staff by name by the time you leave.

M

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Micah05
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 29 November 2010

I had the privilege of staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Saratoga Springs, NY over my Thanksgiving weekend. It was such a pleasant stay I just had to get on here and comment about it. The staff was so unbelievably helpful and cheerful, they made me feel like i was an honored guest as oppose to a bothersome guest. The breakfast was amazingly yummy, by far the best continental breakfast i've ever had at a hotel. The hotel was very clean and very modern. The beds were soooo comfortable I felt like I had all the luxuries of home. It was also very convenient for Black Friday, because there was every store you could think of all at walking distance from the hotel :). I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great stay in Saratoga Springs.

• Stayed November 2010
1 Thank tracymae81
Saranac, New York
Reviewed 22 November 2010

From the moment we entered the hotel, we were treated first class! The hotel upgraded our hotel room to a suite with a fireplace and a jacuzzi; the staff (Shaunda) was very personable, using our names every time we walked past them in the lobby. We had a problem our second day with a rogue contractor, and the staff handled it immediately with tact and professionialism. We felt valued and cared for.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple