“Best care after frozen shoulder and physical therapy” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saratoga Sports Massage

Saratoga Sports Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: A state-of-the-art, modern facility located on South Broadway next to the historic Spa State Park. We feature an exceptional team of NYS licensed massage therapists who are highly skilled in numerous massage techniques to help you achieve your health goals. From our heated massage tables to our friendly atmosphere, and our concerned, skillful therapists, Saratoga Sports Massage is your place for a great massage. We are open 7 days a week and offer convenient on-line booking.
Clifton Park, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best care after frozen shoulder and physical therapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been coming to SSM for well over a year, originally for pinched nerve, and recently after having surgery and PT for frozen shoulder. All of the therapists have been excellent and williing to help based on your feedback. It's also a very relaxing experience with the heated tables,, music and lighting. They do a fantastic job!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Alan L

Rock City Falls, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best massage Ive ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I received a gift certificate here for a massage. It was the best gift ever. This was the best massage Ive ever had.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank wendylee2013
Lake George, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Went to Saratoga Sports Massage after healing from a broken clavicle and still having a torn, very bruised bicep. June was very gentle with my injured areas. I was very nervous that my injuries would make it painful, but she was so knowledgeable and proficient that it was just the opposite. I left there feeling soothed and a lot less tension which I tend to carry in my neck and shoulders. Plan to return soon and also regularly to help relieve tension caused by my stressful job.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank LGElyn
Gansevoort, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The BEST Sports Massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was suffering from neck and shoulder pain as well as headaches. Dr. Matt Smith, my chiropractor, introduced me to his companion business, Saratoga Sports Massage, and recommended massage therapy as a supplement to his chiropractic care. I have been 3 times and I am totally impressed with the comfort, effectiveness, and therapeutic results I got. Muscles are loosened, knots disappear, and the pain is gone! The staff here is gentle, well-trained, and very professional! I highly recommend Saratoga Sports Massage either to address muscle tightness and pain or simply to enjoy a very relaxing experience. The closest thing to HEAVEN you can experience!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Louis M
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One word... AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I can not say enough about the amazing massage I received at Saratoga Sports Massage! June Stoddard-Finemore is an expert with amazing talent! She has so much knowledge about the muscles in your body and how to perfectly manipulate them to provide instant relief for whatever stress you may have. The setting is so peaceful and the attention to detail was incredible. I loved the aromatherapy, the soothing sounds, the warm towels and the incredible attention that June paid to my needs to feel comfortable and get relief for my aching body!

I will definitely become a regular and can hardly wait for my next visit!

Visited January 2014