Robin Hood Motel
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$143
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$147
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$171
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$315
Hotels.com
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$236
Official Site
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Official Hotel
The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Travelocity
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)
Priceline
All reviewspicnic tableswi fifront desk clerkevery morningtracktoiletfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My mom and I stayed here and enjoyed it very much! The rooms were clean, the bathroom practically sparkled, the pool felt great, and the staff were excellent! The staff were so helpful!! The husband and wife who run the place for the owner helped us with all of our questions and needs and were very friendly. Flat screen tvs too!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank HeatherL1616
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for a place to stay near the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) and chose this motel because it was 3 miles away and it was affordable.
Pros:
Cheap ($75 a night).
Close (we left the show and were back to the motel in 10 minutes.)
Has a pool and a horse shoe pit.
Quiet
Cons:
The room smelled musty.
The shower was small.
It was very bright outside and made it hard to sleep.
Very flimsy locks on the doors.

Overall
For what we were looking for this motel was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MCondi
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The rug looked like it had not been vaccumed in weeks... the side of the bed and underneath were disgusting. The bedspreads and blankets were dirty, stained and had actual crud on it. I doubt the sheets are changed at turnover. We had to clean the bathroom wall and sink. I think the place must have been sold in the last couple of years or else the owner hired new people who are not taking care of the place at all. So dirty.......

Room Tip: go somewhere else - if there is a housekeeping staff, they need to be fired.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I would definitely stay here again, when I got there I was a bit worried about asking about if dogs were allowed and I asked and they were kind enough to allow them for the night. There is a little bit of noise from the neighboring roads but it was manageable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RC2WN
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We just needed a clean, safe place to stay for 1 night. The Robinhood motel fit the bill. It's about a 10min drive from town. The room held 2 double beds and a small bath with shower. You have to provide your own toiletries and there isn't a hair dryer but there was a refrigerator that is a little bigger than dorm size. We asked to have a later checkout than 11 and the manager was very accommodating. I had also left a winter vest in the room and called to ask if it could be mailed back and I had it within 3 days. It is a great value and if you need a place just to crash, this is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends