“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Review of Robin Hood Motel

Robin Hood Motel
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great place to vacation, We enjoyed the picnic taples to meet and eat with the six couples who went to Saratogo to enjoy the races and the beautiful city. The Robinhood Motel is Very convienient to everything in the area. The staff, Brenda and Marty do a great job in keeping thefacilities clean and neat. Satish was very gratious and helpful. We enjoyed the time we were there and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks Brenda, Marty, and Satish. The Blais'

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert B

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Great place to take a vacation. There is a pool, Grills, picnic table. In rooms are flat tv confortable bed queen size. It's close to saratoga racetrack. The owner is a very friendly person SItash and the staff marty and Brenda are nice and helpful people. I enjoed my vacation.

Room Tip: Choose the front rooms close to pool!! But if you do a BBQ choose the back site
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Miguel L
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I spent my vacation at the Robin Hood Motel. Resonable Rates very clean rooms. Great outdoor settings. Excellent continental breakfast, friendly and helpful staff especially Marty and Brenda. There is an outdoor pool was very refreshing and clean.
The beds were confortable, also the rooms have wi fi, flat screen TVs, microwave ovens, and refrigerators..
My family and I enjoyed our stay and we will definetly come back here.
Overall I recommend anyone going to the Saratoga area to stay at the Robín Hood Motel..

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and confortable. They also offer gas and charcoal BBQ s. And picnic tables.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Virna L
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My mom and I stayed here and enjoyed it very much! The rooms were clean, the bathroom practically sparkled, the pool felt great, and the staff were excellent! The staff were so helpful!! The husband and wife who run the place for the owner helped us with all of our questions and needs and were very friendly. Flat screen tvs too!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank HeatherL1616
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for a place to stay near the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) and chose this motel because it was 3 miles away and it was affordable.
Pros:
Cheap ($75 a night).
Close (we left the show and were back to the motel in 10 minutes.)
Has a pool and a horse shoe pit.
Quiet
Cons:
The room smelled musty.
The shower was small.
It was very bright outside and made it hard to sleep.
Very flimsy locks on the doors.

Overall
For what we were looking for this motel was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MCondi
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The rug looked like it had not been vaccumed in weeks... the side of the bed and underneath were disgusting. The bedspreads and blankets were dirty, stained and had actual crud on it. I doubt the sheets are changed at turnover. We had to clean the bathroom wall and sink. I think the place must have been sold in the last couple of years or else the owner hired new people who are not taking care of the place at all. So dirty.......

Room Tip: go somewhere else - if there is a housekeeping staff, they need to be fired.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I would definitely stay here again, when I got there I was a bit worried about asking about if dogs were allowed and I asked and they were kind enough to allow them for the night. There is a little bit of noise from the neighboring roads but it was manageable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple