The Inn at Saratoga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Turf & Spa Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Stay Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
St. Francis Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Breakfast included
Saratoga Downtowner Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfour poster bedsteam showerquaint hotelantique furniturecookie cuttereggs benedictsitting roomold world charmgranolabagelschain hotelcomplimentary breakfastcongress parkroom was largewithin walking distancefront porchin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

One-night stay that was not restful at all. Pillows felt like they had rocks inside! Staff was excellent, but the hotel's amenities leave much to be desired. Room was dark and musty...pillows were AWFUL!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AdelaSK
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Located right on Broadway, walking distance to the restaurants, bars, etc. The hotel is an older building but definitely not shabby. I felt like I was back in the early 1900s. Great staff; everyone was very friendly. Free breakfast in the morning ranges from bagels, toast, and fruit on some days to eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc. on others. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I should have known when I checked in that the management would not be helpful because the woman who checked me in did not even smile or say hello. I stayed there for four night, and for two of those four days, I had no hot water in the morning. The management did not say that they were sorry about that, or offer some compensation. I was told, "We're very full, so others must have used up the water." The room was old, with a strong smell of deodorizer, but my main complaint was with the rudeness of the management.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cochabamba727
tias, Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

In response to this review my only way of thinking is that the author of the review has the wrong hotel. We have two female desk staff and I know that neither of them would not greet a guest in any other way than the manner they have been trained to do so. In regards to the hot water the entire hotel runs off of the same system so all of the guests would be affected. We have not had any maintenance issues with the hot water tanks. The Front Desk Manager and myself do no recall any guest coming to the desk and saying they did not have hot water. We also do not use any sort of deodorizer in our rooms for fear of guest allergies.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights at the Inn at Saratoga and loved it! We had a beautiful room with 2 large beds and a dressing room. The room had recently been renovated and they have done a wonderful job. Very conveniently located, it is very walkable from all of the downtown shops and restaurants. Although we had brought our own bikes, the hotel had them to borrow, if you wanted to use them. The stay included breakfast and we were quite impressed. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, quiche, pastry, yogurt, cereals and tons of fruit. It was all served buffet style and was available until 10. All of the servers were extremely nice and helpful. On Friday night, the bar had a little folk group and it was quite a lively spot! The state park is very close and we rode our bikes there each morning. I would highly recommend staying here at the inn!

Room Tip: We had a first floor room and this was very convenient.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed in Suite C in the outbuilding. Both room and bath very spacious with interesting architectural details. Clean, but need some maintenance - fresh paint on woodwork, mildewed caulk in shower, blinds in bathroom need thorough cleaning. Housekeeping staff very helpful and eager to please. Be warned that this is a second floor location with no elevator. Also, the location is slightly outside the center of downtown. Also, check in staff never told us that breakfast was included in our rate.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family