“Homey and cozy!”

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
philly PA
“Homey and cozy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Just returned to Philly after a weekend birthday getaway. Stayed at the out building--1 of 4 suites. Did the wine and dine package. 2 nights included a dinner (3 courses off the menu), 2 breakfasts, and a bottle of wine. $515.00. Bed so comfortable and staff was great. Don't expect high end treatment. you are not at the Ritz, but room was clean, with jacuzzi bath, and antiques surrounding you. Entertainment at the bar on wed, fridays, and saturdays. they were very good. Within walking distance to a host of restaurants and shops. Perfect location. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, can't go wrong with the Inn at Saratoga. would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

David at the front desk was nothing short of spectacular. We had some trouble with our booking as we had booked for the wrong night and not realize until we arrived, however David helped us sort it out no problem, despite the fact it was booked through expedia. He went above and beyond the call of duty. To top it off, the rooms that we ended up with are great, spacious and classy at a great rate!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Made a reservation at the Inn after seeing terrible reviews of the Gideon Putnam. So glad I did! The rooms were spacious and comfortable, and there were so many thoughtful touches- including great toiletries in the bathroom! The complementary breakfast was terrific. Beautiful dining room, and lots of homemade baked goods, along with a very nice hot breakfast. The service was also excellent- I left some things in the room- they called me immediately and mailed them out right away. I'm looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Albany, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Spent an overnight for my wife's birthday. Nice, clean room with king bed. Homey as always. Great deal with hot breakfast buffet in the morning included with room rate. This property appeals to us because we can just take a short walk to downtown and don't need to take the car. A hotel with character! We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 14alnjan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were highly satisfied at our stay in The Inn of Saratoga. My family and I met up there from 3 separate states of NYC, NJ & CT for my son's graduation from US Navy Power Prototype School.
Broadway where the Inn is located is so pretty, and pristine with so many beautiful shops and restaurants.
Our room at The Inn was a King Suite, it had it's own fireplace, comfy king size bed, lovely living room, victorian furniture, with a very spacious bathroom with a jacuzzi and a steam shower.
I truly enjoyed my stay, I only wish I had more time to spend there.

Room Tip: Separate entrance to the suite was a bit confusing at first, but what a delight when we actually ent...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

I recently spent a night here for a wedding. I stayed in room 120, a king bed room. As part of the room block we only paid $100 so I really have no complaints! The room was very large and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and had nice clean linens on it. I didn't use any services so all I can attest to is that the room was adequate, very well decorated, and more than I expected based on the outside appearance of the Inn. It looks old and run down on the outside but don't be fooled, there are some nice rooms inside!

Room Tip: I was in room 120, it has a window on the lot so I could see on a warmer night with more activity it...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Zug, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We liked this hotel so much that we booked a second night, went to Roosevelt Spa and got massages, and explored Saratoga Springs for an extra day! The hotel is truly "historic", which too often translates into just plain old. We had a double-bed room on the 3rd floor, and the beds were very comfortable. Yes, it has an old analog TV. If you have to have a flat screen HDTV then pick a new hotel from a chain. If you want to walk out of your hotel and stroll down the street for shopping, chocolates, dining, or sitting at a lovely wine bar just two blocks away, then I recommend this hotel! Oh, but do make breakfast plans. That was the only disappointment. Total carb-bomb. Nothing but pastries, cereal, etc. Good coffee in a nice coffee cup, and friendly service before hitting the street and walking to a local diner for bacon and eggs.

Room Tip: We had a double-bed room and both beds were super comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mombatDallas
tias, General Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
First of all thank you for staying with us. We have realized that our TV's were outdated and have purchased 32" flat panels for all of our guest rooms. We should have them all installed in the next couple of weeks.