“Absolutely the worst experience you can buy.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saratoga Performing Arts Center

Saratoga Performing Arts Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Summertime cultural and entertainment venue features performances in a sheltered amphitheatre or "under the stars." The Center is the summer home of the New York City Ballet and the Philadelphia Orchestra.
Longboat Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely the worst experience you can buy.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

After seeing Luke Bryan with Rascal Flatts a few years ago I was extremely excited to here he was coming to SPAC. Being new to the arena I had never been to this area but have been to a dozen other concert around New England. Well this by far was the worst experience ever. To start off you hit traffic miles before you even get out of downtown Saratoga and we crawled for almost an hour before I even took the right hand turn into the park.. Now After another 20-30 minutes of crawling down the road I came upon $10 parking decently close to the arena and thought it was a good idea. Yeah right! They park you so close together it's a huge hassle to get out later and it's practically on a golf course. Now the event it's self was so extremely over sold that there is no way SPAC cares about their guests but just there to make money. $12 for a can on bud light?! Are you kidding.. The food is way over priced and absolutely disgusting. The bathrooms are so far away it's not worth it. And then they pack the place with so many drunken (plenty underaged) chain smoking idiots that I never even saw the stages for the two hours I ended up being there. The "screens" you can try to watch on are so small and terrible I didn't even know they were on for the first act. I can't explain how amazingly stunned I am with the utter lack of management. I left before the second act was over because I couldn't stand being there another second. I drove over an hour (before sitting in traffic) to not even see Luke Bryan. I hope his management realizes what a horrible place SPAC is and to never return and know how many disappointed fans he must have. I know that I've already sold my tickets to Jason Aldean/Florida Georgia Line for two weeks from now because there is no way I will ever step foot here again.

5 Thank Katherine-Slingsby

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Superb performance by Philadelphia Orchestra”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The orchestra was wonderful. The program was The American Songbook. The weather was great. All inside seats are good. The lawn has gotten very bare in the middle. The food at the quick concessions should be avoided.

43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great array of performers. Perfect venue for good weather. Consider bug spray in your bag. Lawn or seats equally fun.

malibu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“NEW YORK CITY BALLET”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

HIDDEN GEM

better than Utube get Orchestra with Ballet

I love ballet .My husband loves orchestra. Now he likes ballet as much as orchestra and in July we get to enjoy both at same time.

Clifton Park, New York, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Date night on the lawn @ SPAC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had a date night dinner with my wife on the lawn to see The Philadelphia Orchestra. The evening included a special performance by "Cirque De La Symphonie". Awesome!