Courtyard Saratoga Springs
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$247
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$168
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$117
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$166
GardenInn.com
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$140
Groupon.com
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$270
Official Site
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Official Hotel
US$236
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
Orbitz.com
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$225
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskaverage courtyardolde bryan innmeeting roomwalking distancerace tracktop of the linein townother hotels in the areahot tubbeds were comfortablecookiesclose to downtownlobbyhousekeepingkeurig
Reviewed 7 March 2011

nice great place! what a great nice nice nice nice staff!!!!!!! really awesome trip would go agaian anyday any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I stay here nearly every year, and the hotel is consistently clean and quiet. The staff is efficient and friendly.

The hotel is about 1/4 miles from the center of town and has enough free parking.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Checked in at 11PM after a 14 hour drive on Christmas Eve. A dozen kids were partying next door. We reported it to the clerk, and she "warned" them. At 4AM they got back from the bars and proceeded to have loud, noisy sex. We asked for a new room, got 4 hours total sleep. Hotel offered us free breakfast, if we got up at 6AM. We did not.

Complained and asked for credit/no-charge. Manager, Megan Hennessey, didn't call us back. Had to call back when we returned home. Were offered a complimentary night... the next time we drove 14 hours to be there. In other words, got nothing.

Will NOT return to this hotel with so many other choices in town.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank welltraveled00742139
Reviewed 8 January 2011

stayed for the saratoga first night and it was wonderful...everyone was nice and helpful...room wonderful and comfortable...breakfast and breakfast staff friendly....loved every minute of our visit!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ernurse41
Reviewed 6 November 2010

Front Desk staff made a mistake made by my company for a conference stay go from almost disastrous to extremely pleasant. My company changed my reservation to someone else, rather than make a new reservation, which should have been the plan. The hotel was sold out for the second night of my two night reservation (and well could have been sold out the first night if I had not shown up at 10:15am)
Front desk staff worked with me to find out what had happened to original reservation, get me into the hotel to great rooom, could have been better than the standard conference room, but told me it was hard to say about Thur, but would put me on a list.
That evening I checked back with another staff, who said they were still over booked, but he woudl keep checking. By 7 AM when I called to see if I had to pack up, I was told to stay put, all was OK to stay. The person knew whom I was as soon I called the desk.

Sandy and Adam are great assets to this hotel
Often the front desk staffers are the only people us road warriors on the road many weeks of the year see.
The professionalism here was great and well needed.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business