Husband & I spend a very nice weekend in Saratoga Springs at the Courtyard recently. The location of the hotel is just off the main streets with plenty of parking, so it was an easy & pleasant walk to town. A walk we truly needed after visiting Ravenous or Uncommon Gounds (yum). Room was a good size & well appointed. Pool, whirlpool & exercise room are a fine size & clean. Breakfast was fresh & reasonable priced with lots of coffeeeee! Carpet in elevators and baseboard paint in hallways could use refreshing but on the whole a very nice open & bright feel. I was concerned about room noise at first as our room faced the busy road & I could hear the trucks pass by, but it quieted down at night. Staff was helpful, but sparse, perhaps as this is not high season. If I returned (& I may well do so) I'd request an odd number room so as to face the park, rather then the busy road.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard