“Marriott always succeeds.”

Courtyard Saratoga Springs
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This is an excellent hotel and very accommodating, especially to our bike riding group. Rooms are updated and clean, breakfast buffet is pleasant and has a lot of options. Only suggestion I can make is to consider changing the coffee "amenities package" in the rooms to include liquid creamer containers (shame to have a personal keurig machine and powdered whitener only). But there's the endless coffee in the lobby with creamer galore so maybe I'm being picky.

Recommended to travelers visiting Saratoga Springs!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank NYCtravelpeople

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Husband & I spend a very nice weekend in Saratoga Springs at the Courtyard recently. The location of the hotel is just off the main streets with plenty of parking, so it was an easy & pleasant walk to town. A walk we truly needed after visiting Ravenous or Uncommon Gounds (yum). Room was a good size & well appointed. Pool, whirlpool & exercise room are a fine size & clean. Breakfast was fresh & reasonable priced with lots of coffeeeee! Carpet in elevators and baseboard paint in hallways could use refreshing but on the whole a very nice open & bright feel. I was concerned about room noise at first as our room faced the busy road & I could hear the trucks pass by, but it quieted down at night. Staff was helpful, but sparse, perhaps as this is not high season. If I returned (& I may well do so) I'd request an odd number room so as to face the park, rather then the busy road.

Room Tip: rqst odd numbered room
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My son and I had a good stay here for two nights while he was visiting Skidmore. Our room was immaculate and comfortable. The service was excellent from housekeeping, who delivered an extra blanket promptly when we asked, to the front desk who were very helpful in giving us brochures for pizza delivery when we arrived too late the first night to get food and on the second night making recommendations and reservations for dinner. The hotel is located less than a mile from Skidmore. It's a little out of the way from the main part of downtown but is within half a block of the Olde Bryan Inn if you don't want to drive to dinner. My only complaint was that the heater was very noisy so that we could hardly hear ourselves talk until the fan switched off. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank PaloAltoTraveler27
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Yes its a Marriott so it needs to meet a certain basic level of service. This one was especially clean and comfortable, and is distinguished by the very friendly service. All in all, highly recommended for anyone needing to be in Saratoga Springs (especially close to the college).

Room Tip: All seemed fine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Eddvca
Reviewed 20 March 2013

There are so many really nice restaurants nearby but contrary to my normal routine I dined in at the Courtyard and thought it was a good choice. One of the most important elements while traveling on business is getting a good nights sleep; the room and especially the bed and pillows provided a very restful stay. The fitness center was very nice, with good equipment in working order. The day after I had checked out I realized that I may have left something in the room. The housekeeping staff had collected it and had it available for me, so I was very pleased.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Boomerang025
Reviewed 19 March 2013

It's a little bit outside of the city but a great hotel nonetheless and perfect option for me. Easy drive into town, plenty of free parking. Could probably walk but it was freezing cold so not this time. The staff are extremely friendly and willing to help in any way possible. Saratoga Springs is a great city to visit, as well, and this is a good option for business or pleasure. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Broctoon
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My stay at this hotel was enjoyable from the moment I checked in with Jason until I departed. The room was immaculate and I was happy to see that there was a Keurig coffee maker, microwave and mini-frige in a compact area. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Loved that the bathroom area was separate from the bedroom. I enjoy staying at any of the Marriott hotels!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo