Courtyard Saratoga Springs
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$247
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$140
Groupon.com
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$168
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$165
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$270
Official Site
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Official Hotel
US$236
Hampton.com
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$225
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront deskaverage courtyardolde bryan innmeeting roomwalking distancerace tracktop of the linein townother hotels in the areahot tubbeds were comfortablecookiesclose to downtownlobbyhousekeepingkeurig
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We usually travel to Saratoga in August but had the opportunity to stay in July as well. As I scambled to make last minute reservations, Megan Hennesssey and her staff did the usual impossible to make room for us and make our stay the best it could be. Rooms are IMMACULATE and the staff is ready and waiting to spoil us.

Room Tip: we've stayed on all the floors since we've been coming for years and they are all great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed at the Marriott in Saratoga Springs for one night in July 2013. The price was right and the hotel was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was fine, except that it was not properly aired out and there was an underlying lingering smell of body odor in the air. Once the A/C was running it was ok. The room set-up was nice and the bathroom was designed well too. The beds were comfortable and the free Wi-Fi was a plus. We have family in the area and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This hotel is beautiful and very convenient to all things Saratoga. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. My husband realized he left an item in the room. They immediately recovered it and offered to mail it to our home. Another item he didn't realize had been left and they just went ahead and mailed it to him as well. This is our favorite all-time hotel. The indoor pool and jacuzzi are super clean as are the rooms!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Nice enough Marriott, but the walls are thin. We stayed on a Saturday night, and the next door guests were simply LOUD, and insisted on carrying on the PAARRtty from 2am to 5am.

Management was less than firm with them, though they did comp our breakfast the next morning. I simply wish they could have had a 'no noise' policy' after 2am.

The property, and the pool are lovely and close to all Saratoga has to offer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from any party people.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We've stayed here several times and it was always fine. We like Marriott in general, we think they do a better job than most. (We may've even posted a positive review of this hotel, in the past.)
Not so on our last visit, in late June 2013.
Room had 2 beds; mine was painful!
There was NO PLACE on this bed that did not give me intense back pain, and I mean nowhere!
When I finally switched to the other bed, the problem stopped immediately.
So it was clearly a defective bed.
My wife reported it, and we were comped on our breakfasts.
I was shocked that we were not immediately offered a full refund on the night's lodging , but I was too out of it from a terrible night's sleep to do anything but move ahead to our next destination (we had tickets for a big show at Montreal Jazz Fest and I was afraid I'd fall asleep during it, that's how tired I was).
Customer Service's response was terrible, shockingly bad.
I was expecting I'd call and be immediately offered total compensation, but instead I was treated shabbily. When I asked customer svc. person to tell me what they would report the the hotel's general manager, he said he would tell them I was "unhappy with the bedding!!!!!!!!!!"
I told them this was not the case, and was explicitly clear in detailing the problem.
I told them their customer service was terrible; they did not seem to care.
The response today from the hotel was that they were sorry that I liked one bed better than the other!!!!!!!!!! As if I was Goldilocks!!!
They said all the beds were all brand new, as if a new bed could not possibly be defective.
Horrible horrible horrible experience.
Stay away from room 318 at this hotel, and check your bed thoroughly for problems before going to sleep!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erudo
Saratoga_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for offering your feedback. I'm disappointed to see that you were not 100% satisfied with your experience. As we discussed, we did recently replace our mattresses and box springs. Again, I apologize that you were not pleased with this, but we would love the opportunity to make it up to you the next time you are in Saratoga. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you have any further questions or concerns.

Megan Hennessey, General Manager