When we arrived the young man on the front desk was too involved with the phone to greet us or tend to us. A very pleasant lady interrupted her task and checked us in. We had had a long day of travel including a border crossing and were very tired. A cookie from the basket on the counter would have been nice. It was never offered. After dinner when back in the room we began to notice things about the room. There were two dirty Q tips on the bathroom floor, long hairs on the shower wall, lots of spots on the floor, showing a lack of mopping. There were no cups or glasses in the room. The carpet needed vacuuming,too. No paper delivered to the room and no bill was delivered. When we checked out they wisely did not ask how the stay was.
Keep in my my honored guest number is one of the oldest still active in Marriotts system. Staff of course didn't notice that either. This stay cost 30,000 points, way overpriced for the property and a total rip off considering the circumstances. I wrote this same review on Marriotts web site 3 days ago and heard nothing from them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard