I wanted to see all that Saratoga Springs has to offer, so I decided to book at a national chain--Marriott. I was doing business in Albany. Albany and Saratoga are like night and day. Albany is a pit. I felt safer once I arrived in Saratoga Springs. In terms of this hotel, they are about to have the new, traditional Courtyard renovation. (Wall paper with the big red queen anne's lace floral pattern....)The room was clean yet dated. Old fashion decor. A lamp with an old style lamp shade. I will ask next time for a room NOT next to the highway. I heard road noise. Not the best sleep. I will note, the staff was very helpful in noting the top attractions to see on a short visit. The bartender was very convivial; so too was the front desk clerk who checked me in and the the clerks at check-out. Pleasant. Not terse. I would return, yet I hope they read this....when you renovate, install quiet/noise reduction windows.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard
- Saratoga Springs Marriott