The Courtyard by Marriott Saratoga was a nice hotel. Sleeping rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. There is a small bar in the lobby lounge. Starbucks and breakfasts available in the lobby as well. No restaurant for lunch or dinner in the hotel but there are all kinds of restaurants in town and a few deliver as room service if for any reason you want to dine in. The indoor pool was tiny even by indoor pool standards. It is one of the first times I can remember kids being disappointed but it is still a pool. Hotel sits on the edge of town so an easy 5-10 minute walk instead of trying to deal with the hassle of finding a parking spot in Saratoga on a weekend. I would recommend staying at this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Courtyard Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Marriott
- Saratoga Springs Courtyard