“Nice hotel”

Courtyard Saratoga Springs
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Courtyard by Marriott Saratoga was a nice hotel. Sleeping rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. There is a small bar in the lobby lounge. Starbucks and breakfasts available in the lobby as well. No restaurant for lunch or dinner in the hotel but there are all kinds of restaurants in town and a few deliver as room service if for any reason you want to dine in. The indoor pool was tiny even by indoor pool standards. It is one of the first times I can remember kids being disappointed but it is still a pool. Hotel sits on the edge of town so an easy 5-10 minute walk instead of trying to deal with the hassle of finding a parking spot in Saratoga on a weekend. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are May, June or July you may want to try to get a room on the west side if he building. The...
1  Thank AC585ROC

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed here in May for a horse show when the Residence Inn was unavailable. The room was nice and quiet, the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and updated. My only complaint is for the high price of the room, breakfast was not included. Will look elsewhere for our next stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Was visiting my father during his stay with the Bobcat group. He invited me for a quick breakfast that turned out to be a nightmare. Horrible service and long wait times. The food was brought out by a young girl in a filthy apron and coat. The restaurant seems new but the staff is run down. Afterwards my father states that dinner is "no better."

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MAHCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for offering your feedback. I'm disappointed to see that you were not 100% satisfied with your experience. The issues you mentioned with The Bistro have been discussed with our food and beverage team. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us to see where there is an opportunity for change. Again, I apologize that you were not pleased with the dining services, but we would love the opportunity to make it up to you the next time you are in Saratoga. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you have any further questions or concerns.

Megan Hennessey, General Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Rooms are the typical, nicely appointed Courtyard facilities, with comfortable beds. However, other services not quite up to par. My first morning - no regular coffee in the room - it would have been waiting til whenever they had time for coffee to be brought up, so I had to dress and go down to the lobby to get any.

Also - we were there for a meeting of 125 people, starting at 8 am. the coffee/breakfast bar didn't open til 7, and had very slow service - so slow, that it made many attendees kate for the meeting. This is not acceptable if you are going to have conferences at this hotel.
Party rooms in the separate building were nicely appointed as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
MAHCYGM, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and for sharing your experience with the Courtyard Saratoga Springs. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.
You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future. The speed of service issues you mentioned are being discussed with our food and beverage team so that we can rectify them.
If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at the phone number listed below. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Megan Hennessey, General Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Last Friday, April 18, 2014 my family celebrated the wedding of our oldest daughter at the Marriott Courtyard in Saratoga Springs. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue for the biggest day of our daughter's life. Not one single detail was forgotten....from the planning stages of the wedding at The Excelsior Springs (adjoining the hotel) to the actual wedding day.....we could not have been happier. We did not have one single complaint from anyone! The hotel rooms were immaculate, comfortable and well stocked. Our entire family stayed in the hotel the night prior to the wedding and then used a suite for the bridal party to prepare for the wedding. The customer service provided by every member of the hotel staff was outstanding....everyone was helpful, accommodating and made us feel like our special celebration was important. The convenient location of the hotel to the town of Saratoga was perfect....it was just a short walk or car ride. As mentioned above, our daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception on site at The Excelsior Springs which is adjoining to the hotel. Our guests raved how nice it was to be able to go from the wedding reception to their hotel room without driving. Our bride and groom were able to do all of their wedding photographs in the hotel and at the Excelsior Springs. The food was amazing!!! All of our dietary restrictions were taken care of and nobody went back to their room hungry!! Our overall rating of the hotel, staff and Excelsior Springs is beyond excellent!!! We would highly recommend the hotel and facility to anyone planning a wedding, or just looking for an outstanding hotel!! The morning after the wedding our daughter's in laws hosted a brunch in the hotel.....the food at the brunch was delicious. what a perfect way to end our celebration. Again, we can not say enough about our satisfaction with everything!!! Thank you, Pam & Ed Guidi

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam G
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Have no idea what it looked like before but the Courtyard by Marriott renovations are complete and it looks very nice. The two queen room for only one person was very spacious. Very comfortable mattress and pillows for my liking. I really liked the carpet feel on my bare feet. Bathroom marble counters and nice shower water pressure. There is a guest laundry room, bar, indoor swimming pool and exercise room that I did not have time to use in my one day stay. Nice staff at front desk. Good workers behind coffee shop area. I enjoyed the lobby area and mini TV's at my table but several TV available for the sports or CNN news lovers. I visited Skidmore college nearby and did not want to make the two hour drive to my next location at night in the rain. Plenty of free parking available. Not far from a nice downtown shopping/dining area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Yahoo, no bedspread but a nice clean white duvet, not one but two shelves in the shower for shampoo and soap, chocolate chip cookies on check-in and a Starbucks in the Lobby. Free WiFi, helpful friendly staff, great location, clean and no smoking. What more could a weary traveler or parent visiting a college student want?

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple