All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk typical courtyard lobby area olde bryan inn race track walking distance meeting room in town top of the line other hotels in the area comfortable rooms would stay again skidmore college cookies the main street hampton inn
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here eight nights for a government-related business trip. It was more than adequate for a hotel offering government rates. The room was spacious and the lobby had a grill/cafe that was open reasonable hours. All staff were friendly and accommodating. My only minor complaint was housekeeping. It was the second Marriott I stayed at this month where the room was not vacuumed every day. The bathroom was cleaned and everything tidied up, but I got tired of seeing the same crumbs day after day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda L
MAH0829, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Saratoga Springs. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional serviceto guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Saratoga Springs and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Saratoga Springs.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I can't believe that hotels still charge for internet. If you don't pay, it's REALLY slow. The heaters are very new, but the controls are arcane and my room (#232) blew cool, then just air. Front desk when I checked in at 3 pm on a weekday was disinterested and didn't tell me about the internet (or anything else, for that matter). The morning check out was better. I have been a Marriott member for about 20 years, but this hotel is overpriced - much better hotels in the area (where my friends stayed). The one advantage is that this hotel is within walking distance to Saratoga Springs. It was a rare misfire ... I'm normally a fan of the Marriott chain.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rhfahy
MAH0829, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team. We hope that if you your travel brings you back to Saratoga Springs, you will find that the Courtyard Saratoga Springs does deliver exceptional service.
Megan Hennessey

Reviewed 26 December 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding in Saratoga Springs. This hotel is a short walk from the Saratoga city center. The room was clean and the staff was friendly, I'd recommend to anyone traveling to Saratoga.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicklolz
MAH0829, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of the entire team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Courtyard Saratoga Springs.
Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Saratoga Springs and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Saratoga Springs.

Megan Hennessey

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and were so happy with the place. The staff is awesome, rooms were clean, beds comfy, water hot and the location was outstanding! We will definitely consider returning to this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator if you are there during a conference.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MAH0829, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Saratoga Springs.

We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share with our team.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

courtyard by marriott
cy.albss.gm@marriott.com
518-226-0538

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The hotel lobby is very nice, so stop in and have a drink in the evening. There is also a nice patio outside to sit as well. Close to Saratoga Springs downtown, about 1/2 mile walk to Broadway, so good location. There is free ample parking. The employees are all very nice and accomodating, from the staff at the front desk to the bartenders. The only negative is the rooms need updating. The room we were in had stains all over the rug. The shower head and handle were both broken.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MAH0829, General Manager at Courtyard Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Courtyard Saratoga Springs and your kind words in regards to our team.

We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we missed a couple of opportunities in guestroom upkeep. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We hope to serve you again in the future if travels bring you to the Saratoga Springs area. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

courtyard by marriott