“Bridal Gown Shopping”

Wheat Fields Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 247 Restaurants in Saratoga Springs
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caroline
Transit: Several bus stops nearby.
Pine Plains, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bridal Gown Shopping”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My sister in law, niece, and I went shopping for our niece's bridal gown in Saratoga. Went to Wheatfields for lunch - yummm...
I had a ceasar salad, my sister in law had the gnocchi and the bride had a wrap. All three were excellent!
Our server, Bianca, was wonderful - gave us great service, enough time - no rushing.

• Visited April 2014

Greenfield Center, New York
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a great lunch at the Wheat Fields. Hunter, our waiter was excellent. He gave us just the right amount of attention and recommended some delicious apps.

• Visited March 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“great for girls night and date night”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My girlfriends and I recently celebrated a friend's birthday at Wheat Fields, and my fiance and I also once had lunch there. (I've also dined at the Clifton Park location several times, just as good!). Friendly servers, great deals. Food was delicious and filling. Will be back.

• Visited February 2014
Upstate NY
“Great meal and atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Consistently good food including homemade pasta. The atmosphere is great, always have a good time. Sometimes we just go for apps which are all fabulous, arroncini, calamari and crab cakes are all outstanding with unusual sauces, hearty antipasta platter, mussels.

• Visited February 2014
Center Moriches, New York, United States
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The Farmer's Market pizza (goat cheese, zucchini, white bean paste) and antipasti were delicious, as was the white sangria (strong, but yummy). Service was prompt, and our server always had a smile on his face. Sit in the window, it is lots of fun to people watch.

Visited January 2014