“Will go again”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caroline
Transit: Several bus stops nearby.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great food and atmosphere. We were a large party (15) and they had no problem fitting us when other area restaurants had turned us down. Great service too!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We've been here each time we've visited Saratoga--food and service were great, varied menu. Will visit again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A favorite stop for me when I am in town and looking for a hearty meal. Excellent fresh made pasta dishes are well worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I had lunch at this restaurant while in Saratoga for a wedding. We just happened upon the restaurant while walking down the mainstreet. I'm shocked at some of the negative reviews of the restaurant, especially at some of the people knocking the authenticity of the food.

My husband and I spent our vacation last year in Italy so we have high expectations when it comes to Italian food, and this restaurant delivered. We ordered the antipasta platter and a margherita pizza. Both were well done. One reviewer complained about the quality of the pizza and his comment truly makes me doubt whether he's ever been to Italy. The dough consistency here is remniscent of Italy. If you are looking for a NY style pizza, this is not the place to go! The margherita pizza was not made exactly how one would make it in italy (no sauce, instead very thin slices of roma tomatoes) but the end result was still a VERY similar flavor.

The best part of the restaurant was the little patio. The weather was perfect and we were able to sit in a shaded patio and enjoy people watching. Service was a little slow but the restaurant was crowded even though we ate lunch around 2pm. All in all it was a very good little restaurant in Saratoga!

1  Thank JenDunn12
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were in the area for a graduation and needed room for 20 people. Wheat Fields fit the bill. But as far as service and food goes, it's OK. Our waiter didn't seem to have any sense of humor. He hardly even smiled. It was all tell me you drink order, what do you want to eat and let's get you "guys" out of here as fast as we can. We wouldn't go back on our own.