“It's ok. Pricey”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I thought the pizza was ok. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. It was a little pricey for me. I would order again if our regular place was closed.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We always stop at D'Andreas after a night out on the town. The pizza is always good, with lots of choices, and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My family loves their pizza. Their dough has a sweet taste to it. It is hard to park near it and it is a small pizza place. You are better off ordering it and taking it somewhere else to it.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

You can order whole pizzas, but you won't find a better selection of slices in the northeast. Dozens of choices, many unusual. A popular stop for college students, couples strolling downtown Saratoga, and late night barflies.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

My friend and I always make this our last stop after a night on Caroline street. I like my pizza on the sweeter side and this pizza is great. Its always busy late at night on the weekends, so much better than the other place closer to Broadway. I've yet to go there in the daytime but I keep saying one of these days I will and see if I like it as much as I do after I've had a few drinks!