“love this pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2013

love this pizza place. the plain is great and the crust is sweet. Love toppings too - tons of peperoni, veggies -- you name it, they do it. My kids love it too! For Saratoga it's the best - but still not as good as NYC pizza.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The pizza dough taste sweet and sicky. The store is filthy with a broken light fixture above the food prep area. Expensive and many better options for pizza in Wilton. Would not come here again.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The buffalo chicken pizza and the extremely hot hot wings are my favorites. The wings melt your face and make your nose run, but they have a great flavor.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I thought the pizza was ok. I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. It was a little pricey for me. I would order again if our regular place was closed.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We always stop at D'Andreas after a night out on the town. The pizza is always good, with lots of choices, and the staff is always friendly.