“What a view!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maestro's
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Phila Street
Description: A Fine American Bistro Gift CertificatesA gathering place for exceptional food and drink, Maestro's is now located in the clubhouse at McGregor Links Country Club in Wilton, New York, only 4 miles from our former home on Broadway in Saratoga. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner or libations in this beautiful and peaceful setting. Whether dining in one of our dining rooms, "Edgar's Bar", or enjoying the summer breeze outside on our porch overlooking the club grounds, you'll marvel at our exceptional menu designed to tantalize your taste buds. Our menu offerings are sure to please, whether you're yearning for a burger and an ice old brew, celebrating a special event, or simply gathering with friends to enjoy dinner out. Executive Chef Mike Pietrocola and his staff are dedicated to preparing delicious and satisfying dishes for you. Maestros has built a solid reputation for great food, excellent service and a pleasing ambiance. That tradition continues at McGregor and we are confident you'll enjoy the atmosphere of our new home, a 1920's former hunting lodge in a most picturesque setting
Rising Sun
“What a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

On a recent trip, my husband and I enjoyed a late lunch on the patio of Maestro's. What a treat! I had an outstanding salmon salad and we were treated to some of the best service I have ever had a restaurant! The wine and beer were fantastic and the server even went to find out where my husband could buy the beer in town. Right on Broadway, it is the perfect spot to people watch and has heaters when the weather gets chillier. It was our favorite spot that we ate while in town!

Wallkill
“Interesting Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

One never know what they will find behind the door. In this case it was a very nice restaurant. The décor was pleasing and although the place was busy you could talk in a normal voice and be heard. We were promptly seated and as promptly attended to by a server. An excellent wine selection is, most of the time, a precursor to a good meal and that is the case here. Both meals were nicely plated and quite good. If there was any complaint it would be the portion that I received was much more than I could eat and that rarely happens. They had live entertainment that was up to par with the ambiance of the establishment. This place gets very high marks in my book.

• Visited September 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Worth the visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We ate at Maestro's on our last night in Saratoga Springs and were not disappointed. The ambiance inside is very nice and quiet which allows for a nice meal with good conversation. I liked that the menu offered both regular entrees and upscale sandwiches. I had their version the Philly cheesesteak and I was not disappointed. It came in a fresh roll, quality meat and their homemade steak sauce. My wife had a drunken pasta with Brussels Sprouts which she thoroughly enjoyed. My daughter had a Chicken Milanese and she could not stop raving about how much she liked it. Our waitress was extremely pleasant and very professional. A wonderful dining experience!

NJ
“Lovely setting in a lovely city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Saturday lunch on the outside porch was just delightful. The waitress, Katie, was patient with our order and helpful in explaining the choices. Our party of four had appetizers, price fixed and sandwiches for lunch. We started out with the shrimp for the table. Very generous portion served in a nice large bowl and a smaller one for the tails. Extra cocktail sauce was provided. For the main course one person had the crab cake which was very good, another had the sliders and two had the tenderloin sandwiches. I had one of the soup specials which was very good. The fries were plentiful and crispy. No desert so the house provides chocolate slivers which are very good.

If you eat there often there seems to be some frequent diner rewards program.

• Visited September 2013
San Jacinto, California
“Wow great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

It was a great end to a wonderful day. The food was delicious. I had drunken pasta. We sat outside and were able to people watch and see all the great shopping spots. the complinentry chocolates at the end of dinner was a pleasant surprise!