“Good place to celebrate”
Review of Maestro's - CLOSED

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Phila Street
Description: A Fine American Bistro Gift CertificatesA gathering place for exceptional food and drink, Maestro's is now located in the clubhouse at McGregor Links Country Club in Wilton, New York, only 4 miles from our former home on Broadway in Saratoga. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner or libations in this beautiful and peaceful setting. Whether dining in one of our dining rooms, "Edgar's Bar", or enjoying the summer breeze outside on our porch overlooking the club grounds, you'll marvel at our exceptional menu designed to tantalize your taste buds. Our menu offerings are sure to please, whether you're yearning for a burger and an ice old brew, celebrating a special event, or simply gathering with friends to enjoy dinner out. Executive Chef Mike Pietrocola and his staff are dedicated to preparing delicious and satisfying dishes for you. Maestros has built a solid reputation for great food, excellent service and a pleasing ambiance. That tradition continues at McGregor and we are confident you'll enjoy the atmosphere of our new home, a 1920's former hunting lodge in a most picturesque setting
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have had some great times there. Yes it's pricey and the menu is pretty limited (changes several times a year but not many options, especially for someone who doesn't eat meat), but overall the food is usually good and there are nice touches like warm, home made bread on the table, and chocolate offered after dinner. They have a big table-sized shrimp cocktail that is fun with a group. I have never had a terrible meal there, nor has anyone I've gone there with. When I take my daughter and her Skidmore friends there they are always pleased. You absolutely need reservations during peak times. They are very well organized and send you email confirmations.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Has gotten out of control, in pricing entrees, use to have better quality food when it was new, now
It's sub-par, ate there when in Saratoga, last weekend had a chicken burger which was fried it was
Awful, breading was too thick n very spicy dripping with all kinds of sloppy sauces, plus totally over
The top in price, will not go back, the food there is to expensive with poor quality! Like I said it was
Good once, now it's lacking the quality it once had with a very large price point,,!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Alas, the veggie burger was the only vegetarian option on the menu, aside from ordering a salad and asking them to hold the meat. BUT, it may be the best veggie burger I've ever had. It was a freshly made bean burger with cucumber salad, greens & aioli on a split pita, and it was absolutely delicious. Bonus that it was served with fish-stick-sized tater tots that were perfect, plus a pickle to cleanse the palate. The cabernet and the housemade chocolates were great as well.

We dined outside & although it was a bit chilly, the heat lamps were the perfect remedy so we could still enjoy the view and the"sidewalk ducks" and hustle & bustle of Broadway. The ambience was pleasant, the place was clean & the service was wonderful.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have been here before. This time, however, I was not pleased.
Be very specific when you order wine. If not, you will be charged for one of the most expensive ones on the menu.
This has never happened here before, and I have certainly learned my lesson.
The hamburger my husband ordered was supposed to be well-done, and it was pink!
Also, very small hamburger, big bun.
Certainly, not a good deal for us at all!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We had a reasonably priced lunch of soup and turkey sandwich- a combo Maestros was offering. The onion soup was absolutely fantastic. The turkey was piled high on a soft, house made roll. The waitress was attentive and pleasant.