“Like Buttah!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Phila Street
Description: A Fine American Bistro Gift CertificatesA gathering place for exceptional food and drink, Maestro's is now located in the clubhouse at McGregor Links Country Club in Wilton, New York, only 4 miles from our former home on Broadway in Saratoga. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner or libations in this beautiful and peaceful setting. Whether dining in one of our dining rooms, "Edgar's Bar", or enjoying the summer breeze outside on our porch overlooking the club grounds, you'll marvel at our exceptional menu designed to tantalize your taste buds. Our menu offerings are sure to please, whether you're yearning for a burger and an ice old brew, celebrating a special event, or simply gathering with friends to enjoy dinner out. Executive Chef Mike Pietrocola and his staff are dedicated to preparing delicious and satisfying dishes for you. Maestros has built a solid reputation for great food, excellent service and a pleasing ambiance. That tradition continues at McGregor and we are confident you'll enjoy the atmosphere of our new home, a 1920's former hunting lodge in a most picturesque setting
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Seriously ... my blackened swordfish was perfect! The ambiance, the staff, the menu, and the holistic graciousness are all a credit to this maestro's conducting. Bravo!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

First, let me say my husband and I love this place. We came here to celebrate our 11th anniversary this year and did enjoy our evening. I made reservations online for the deck and was surprised when I arrived to be told they don't take reservations for the deck :( I was very sad as I really think the dining room at Maestros is dark and crowded. A little dingy... We waited 30 min for the deck and it was worth it. I feel it's the only way to eat there...

They changed their menu since spring, which may be why it was the first time I didn't like my dinner here :( It's a summer menu, and I notice it's more expensive than the one they have posted on their website at the moment. I got a honey mustard chicken dish. It was very salty and mustardy. Maybe they left out the honey.... and it was served with a potato salad that was interesting. It tasted heavily of cucumber and dill... good but strange at the same time. That being said my husband LOVES the Diver Scallops. I love the Lamb Lollipops as an appetizer. The Duck Spring Rolls were okay. I would come here and try their options on the price fixe menu to see what you like as it hasn't been consistent lately and it is expensive.

1  Thank Desiree R
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Four people for lunch and three ordered the house-made pastrami, none of us could resist taking the chance on the sumptuous description and it met the expectation set on the menu!! Thickly sliced, moist and full of flavor to the last savory bite. Would go back JUST for this sandwich!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Dining is available on the elevated porch of this, the Old VanDam Hotel in downtown Saratoga. Food is excellent, service is great. Bar appetizers are complimentary most evenings. Chef owned, a comfortable, vibrant experience. Prices are moderate.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had lunch with a group of 15 on Memorial Day wkend. We were thrilled to find comfortable outdoor seating (incl. 2 high-chairs) on a busy holiday. Our server (Michael) could not have been nicer or more helpful....his service and attention were excellent, especially considering the size of our group. First, the bread....unbelievable! I do believe that i would return just for that bread! I ordered an appetizer for my lunch - lamb "lollipops" (rib lamb chops w/ a tasty glaze) which were perfection. Oh, did I mention the best bloody mary ever?? Everyone else in our group was also very pleased with the food and the service. Then came the proverbial dark cloud to rain on our parade. A very intrusive large woman with super negative energy!! What was going on??! We couldn't tell if she was a patron or staff, but she swooped in and started complaining about the placement of our chairs (which had already been politely negotiated by us with the staff). What the...??? After the mini-rampage she drifted away. I went inside to use the bathroom and there she was...w/in earshot of customers...telling some poor waitress that if she did so and so again, she would lose her job (btw, this was unrelated to our party). A friendly patron (apparently a regular) at the bar informed me that she was in fact the owner (!). I said she must be having a very bad day, but no, he said that customers frequently comment that they should "get rid of that hostess." So, maybe this owner should run the place remotely and spare customers from her miserable personality. The food really was wonderful, but I can only rate Maestro's as "average" because of the bad vibes there.

1  Thank Vermont234