“Private Retirement Party on June 19, 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lillian's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lillian's Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wilton, New York
“Private Retirement Party on June 19, 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

We held a retirement party for a dear collleague this past Thursday from 3-5pm in a private room Lillian's has downstairs. The atmosphere was wonderful, the appetizers were out of this world, hot, and plentiful! Our waiter, Michael was excellent, kind and enjoyed himself while doing a superb job of making sure everyone was comfortable and well fed. The Manager, Ray went out of his way to accomodate our gathering and helped us make a lasting impression with our dear friend who was retiring after teaching over 30 years. Thanks so much to you all.. Lillian's is the Saratoga Place to BE!!
A few of us stayed and ate a wonderful dinner outside after the soiree'!!

• Visited June 2014

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great outdoor seating and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My first visit was great. Excellent server and lunch food especially the Manhattan Clam chowder (the best I ever ate). Excellent people watching spot on Broadway.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jeffrey M
Raymond M, Owner at Lillian's Restaurant, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our establishment. I am glad you enjoyed our delicious Manhattan Clam chowder, and recommend you come visit us for Chowder Fest in February!
Ballston Lake, New York
“A great Dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We frequent Saratoga Springs frequently. Almost always for lunch or early dinner. While we have gone to Lillian's a few times, we have not gone in a while. We missed the boat by not going more often. A absolutely fabulous lunch. One of us had the breakfast omelet, and the other had broiled blue fish (both servings more than enough). We like to eat outside but had to end it early (thru no fault of Lillian's) National Grid dug a hole with a jackhammer, ending a perfect lunch. Had to finalize the Bill inside because of the dust and noise. Wait staff apologized over and over. Not Lillian's fault. The inside decor great. Will be back often!

Visited June 2014
Raymond M, Owner at Lillian's Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for understanding the problem with National Grid. I am happy to hear that you will be back in the future to join us for lunch or dinner. We also have a delicious breakfast every Sunday starting at 10 am which includes omletes, almond french toast, eggs benedict, etc. We appreciate you taking the time to review us, hope to see you again soon!
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went there on a date with my boyfriend. He had lobster and I had salmon, I was going to try some of his lobster as I've never had it, my salmon was not bad but he ended up not wanting me to try the lobster because he said it was not very good and didn't want my first time trying it to be sub-par, he didn't even finish it which is unlike him for any food lol. I definitely don't recommend this place

Visited September 2013
I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your seafood dishes. When something like this happens please let us know and we will be happy to try and take care of you. We offer many other entre choices such as steaks, pastas, burgers, along with specials that change daily. We hope to see you for a next visit!
Ballston spa
“Excellent Bridal Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We used Lillian's for my daughters bridal shower. Even during the planning phase I was impressed with the service and menu especially for the price. I recently attended a dinner buffet elsewhere that was almost twice the price and they didn't even come close to Lillian's!! The brunch buffet was amazing and they made it available for 2 hours. When my sister got there late and the French toast was devoured ( I think it was amaretto) they made some especially for her and another guest. They did not charge extra for the awesome omelette station, the yummy h carving station or to cut the cake we brought. In a room of 40 the servers didn't bat an eye when we all switched seats to watch the gift wrapping and constantly walked around offering coffee and water and served the cake. They even cut around it so it stayed in the shape of a heart. All in an atmosphere that was perfect Saratoga! Thank you Lillian's!!! We couldn't be happier!

• Visited June 2014
We understand planning a party is not an easy thing to do, and try to do everything we can to accommodate your needs.Your review is greatly appreciated, and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our staff. Hope to see you again soon!