Roosevelt Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Design Motel(Saratoga Springs)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Post Road Lodge(Ballston Spa)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Top Hill Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Saratoga Casino Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Grand Union Motel(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolspa serviceshot tubsmall kitchenexercise roomwould stay here againking suitein towndesk clerkminute drivebed was comfortablerace tracksaunaconcertdowntownfixtures
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2009

We stayed for one night, just before the start of racing season, and found many pleasant aspects to the Roosevelt.
The location is in the middle of nowhere but ideally suitable for access to all Saratoga attractions if you have a car. A 10 minute drive takes you to downtown Saratoga Springs.
The staff were helpful. Since the onsite restaurants was closed the reception staff all helped to sort it out. We stayed in a suite above the health center, and the room was just lovely.
Nighttime was blissful because the bed was so comfortable. Our room overlooked a courtyard so street traffic could not be heard until the morning commute when traffic picked up significantly.
What a great bed. Also, there is abundant parking available. For the price paid, this hotel is more than adequate for any length of stay and any small shortfall is more than made up for by the happy atmosphere in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2009

As we are not able to take a lot of vacations, I tend to be a wee bit picky (okay obsessive) when it comes to finding a place to stay. The reviews of the Roosevelt helped a great deal. What a wonderful spot -- the staff was amazing - Tara called us a few moments after we got to our room to make sure we were satisfied - Cheryl, my massage therapist was an absolute wonder and made me so relaxed I thought I would fall off the table. (I did receive a robe and slippers which were very nice but no bucket of goodies like the 11/08 reviewer). Our room (lawnview suite) was SO comfortable and the fridge and microwave really came in handy as I am on a restricted diet and was able to bring my own food for breakfast. The pool and hot tub were very clean and the italian accents, comfortable lounge chairs and fountains made for a very relaxing spot. Since it was off season, my husband and I were almost the only ones in the hotel. We will definitely be back and I'm already planning a girl's weekend. Stay at the Roosevelt and you will have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sweetbaboo825
Reviewed 17 March 2009

We made Saratoga Springs the first stop on our way to Maine for our Honeymoon. What a great way to start it off. Because it was in September, we practically had the whole place to ourselves. The room was wonderful W did not expect it to be a mini apartment. We definetly want to go back and want to stay more than one night. It is a little way from Downtown Saratoga Springs, but worth the drive. The pool/spa area was very clean. The work out facility was spacious, but we were the only ones in there. The view was of the property and you would never know you were so close to a city. Definetly will go back again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2008

I am a frequent visitor to Saratoga Springs and have stayed in most of the hotels in the downtown area at one time or another. On my most recent visit I happened to drive by the Roosevelt Inn & Suites. The well manicured grounds caught my eye and I thought I would give it a try. I was greatly surprised from the moment I stepped into the lobby, which was warm and cozy. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional as I received a courtesy call after checking in to make sure I was comfortable with my accommodations. I stayed in the Lawnview Suite which included complimentary use of the Health Club & Spa. I wasn't sure I would have the time but the staff told me to take a health club key just in case. Well I'm so glad I did, their pool is spectacular (so much larger and cleaner than other pools where I've stayed in the area) and there's a large jacuzzi nearby. The fitness center is spacious and sunny and the Club also contains saunas. I'm was informed they also offer spa treatments, wish I had more time for one of those! I plan on returning to the Roosevelt over the holidays and will definitely in indulge in a massage this time. It seems I've found my place in Saratoga Springs, The Roosevelt Inn & Suites is "A Real Gem"!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ajdurk
Reviewed 6 November 2008

I've stayed at this Inn twice. I enjoyed myself both times. The staff are always very plesant and helpful. I have to admit the first time I stayed the room was much more elegant. I think it was a king suite. Even having said this the second room was plenty adequate. They have great specials if you enjoy the "spa'. The spa is very clean, quiet and the staff are wonderful. I read another review about the pool and I was very suprised the pool area is beautiful and very clean and always stocked with clean plush towels. Again, the spa is fantastic. I received my own bathrobe and slippers and a large basket full of bath and shower gels and shampoo and lotion. I am planning another trip now.
Tina

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank aaguen