“A Wonderful Stay”

Roosevelt Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Awesome establishment just outside beautiful Saratoga Springs. Our Val Kil room was lovely: clean and comfortable with a balcony overlooking meticulously manicured plants, shrubs, and lawns. The spa area was exactly as advertised: wonderful pool, spa, sauna, etc. We stayed during a quiet time, therefore had the spa area to ourselves - the ultimate relaxation. We loved the horse-racing decor! It is most evident that the owners take great pride in Roosevelt Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank papasponies
There are newer reviews for Roosevelt Inn & Suites

Reviewed 17 August 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our 9 year old grandson. The grounds were extremely well maintained as was the lobby, pool and spa. My grandson stated that it was the nicest hotel he has ever stayed in. Bed was very comfortable, nice linens, pillows.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Very comfortable suite for $149.00 + tax, couldn't ask for anything better. Comfortable bed, great soaking tub (but had to let the water run until it got clear), and small kitchenette. The 1/2 lap pool very clean and spa service very good. Excellent Mexican resturant just across the parking lot. Can't wait to go back.....

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2009

I have stayed here twice a year for many years and would go nowhere else in the area. Same, friendly and efficient staff & terrific facility make this one of the best places I ever stay - worldwide.
It is the ONLY hotel I visit without dreading the filthy conditions.

It is a bargain at twice the price (compared to S. Cal. where I live) and is well worth the couple of extra bucks to stay in the suites over the fitness center.

(Go up to Bolton Landing if you want a snotty kid to valet your vehicle, pay exorbitant $$, and be treated like you are beyond insignificant).

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2009

We have been to the Roosevelt Inn & Suites 3 times in the past year. That in itself should tell u how great the place is.......Staff friendly, grounds so well maintained, rooms immaculate as is the entire place........I would recommend anyone traveling to the area to definitely stay.........And of course, the spa with pool, whirpool, sauna, exercise room etc is another plus........

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2009

We stayed for one night, just before the start of racing season, and found many pleasant aspects to the Roosevelt.
The location is in the middle of nowhere but ideally suitable for access to all Saratoga attractions if you have a car. A 10 minute drive takes you to downtown Saratoga Springs.
The staff were helpful. Since the onsite restaurants was closed the reception staff all helped to sort it out. We stayed in a suite above the health center, and the room was just lovely.
Nighttime was blissful because the bed was so comfortable. Our room overlooked a courtyard so street traffic could not be heard until the morning commute when traffic picked up significantly.
What a great bed. Also, there is abundant parking available. For the price paid, this hotel is more than adequate for any length of stay and any small shortfall is more than made up for by the happy atmosphere in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2009

As we are not able to take a lot of vacations, I tend to be a wee bit picky (okay obsessive) when it comes to finding a place to stay. The reviews of the Roosevelt helped a great deal. What a wonderful spot -- the staff was amazing - Tara called us a few moments after we got to our room to make sure we were satisfied - Cheryl, my massage therapist was an absolute wonder and made me so relaxed I thought I would fall off the table. (I did receive a robe and slippers which were very nice but no bucket of goodies like the 11/08 reviewer). Our room (lawnview suite) was SO comfortable and the fridge and microwave really came in handy as I am on a restricted diet and was able to bring my own food for breakfast. The pool and hot tub were very clean and the italian accents, comfortable lounge chairs and fountains made for a very relaxing spot. Since it was off season, my husband and I were almost the only ones in the hotel. We will definitely be back and I'm already planning a girl's weekend. Stay at the Roosevelt and you will have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple