“A little disappointed, but pleasant experience”
Review of Plum Dandy Cookies & Milk - CLOSED

Plum Dandy Cookies & Milk
Lake George, New York
“A little disappointed, but pleasant experience”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I stopped in with a friend to check it out. It was pretty quiet, but overall a nice atmosphere. The cookies weren't very large for the price of $2.95/cookie. Think about the size of a cookie from Subway. I had the gooey louie and it was delicious. However, it's the steamed honey vanilla milk that will keep me coming back. My friend got a Sandy Dandy(?) cookie (the one with pecans) and didn't care for it. We thought the cookies would be warm/soft when we got them, but instead we were handed a cold, hard cookie on a plate. We were a little taken aback by that, but I still enjoyed mine. Although the cookies aren't really large, they are rich and filling (or at least the gooey louie is). The employees are extremely friendly and ready to answer any questions or make recommendations.

2 Thank UpstateChester