“Friendly and delicious”

Sweet MIMI
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was fresh and of really good quality. the staff was very friendly. Great place for lunch while traveling.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

If you're heading to Saratoga Springs for the race meet -- or, heck, if you live in or near Saratoga Springs -- then don't hesitate to try this new breakfast-and-lunch restaurant downtown (where Beverly's used to be). The food is excellent -- at least everything we've tried in two visits. It's not cheap, but the food is fresh and expertly prepared; it's worth the price. And it's noisy when busy (but what restaurant these days isn't?).

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I went to Sweet Mimi's for breakfast on a Saturday late-morning. Service was excellent. Although the place is tiny and did get busy as lunch time approached, I was seated right away. Ordered fresh squeezed OJ, the caprese omelet and a side of bacon, which was cooked to a perfect crisp. Loved my meal, very tasty. They use a lot of local ingredients and I'm always happy to see restaurants supporting local farmers. Couldn't be happier and will definitely go back.

One caveat: small OJ $4 ($5.50 for large), $3.50 side of bacon, $25 total for a single person's breakfast after 20% tip. Their prices do not compete with my favorite breakfast spot, the Country Corner Café, on the other end of Broadway.

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Saratoga was already one of the nation's best food towns [on a per capita basis]. Sweet Mimi started off with a few squeaky gears but is now an exceptional place for breakfast and lunch. Fabulous baked goods, brunch, coffee. Would be a stand out anywhere in the USA. Table service still needs a few small tweaks, but as some friends from the Cape [and my son] said on our last visit: "Amazing pancakes"

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

They don't accept reservations for parties under 8. Our party of 2 arrived on a busy Saturday morning. The place was packed. It is a relatively small establishment. They took my phone number and told me it would be about 20 minutes. It was not just the typical time. She actually looked at the tables. Having worked in the restaurant business I agreed with her estimate. We want for a walk around Saratoga and returned to have a party just leaving and our table going prepped. I ordered the Lemon Ricotta waffles with fresh lemon gelato, fresh blueberries on top and companion ordered the power waffles with assorted fruit and Greek yogurt on top. The mango was perfectly ripe. The waffles were light and melted in our mouths. The coffee was great and I can be very picky. Absolutely loved it. It was so good I went back on Sunday and everything was just as good the 2nd day. If I am in Saratoga this will be my breakfast/lunch place to go.