“Best Breakfast of the weekend”
Review of Sweet MIMI

Sweet MIMI
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Discovered Mimi's as I walked thru historic downtown. Timing was right in that I got a seat before the crowd arrived. Ate the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberries. Very light and delicious. I definitely recommend, but get there before they are lined up outside.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our family of four stopped in at 2 pm for a late lunch. We ordered a variety of dishes and all were fresh, tasty and served quickly by our friendly server. The turkey wrap was great and large enough to share between an adult and a child. We will be back when we stop in Saratoga.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Breakfast is one of the delights of Saratoga.there are the favorites Comptons an institution ,Country Cafe right on the mark,and Eli's(read my separate review)
Then there Mimi's
Overpriced even for Saratoga.over rated and poorly run.
Friendly but dazed and confused staff who spend too much time chatting with each other and even with who appears to be Mimi herself,a deduction made by me as she was the only one that did not have a pink Mimi shirt on.come on ,pour coffee , take orders bring out the food .Mimi seemed to be very busy cooing with a little baby ,although she was pouring coffee.
The menu itself is much to extensive which may be the problem to start. If the chef has too many items to remember he can't possibly get it all right. This is breakfast ,easy eggs,
,pancakes ,waffles biscuits muffins and let's call it a day.
The eggs were runny,the pancakes uncooked in the middle ,the bacon was supposed to be applewood ,this was chewy,cold dry and tasteless . The coffee cold and old. Did I say expensive?$30 for 2 with tip.heres another tip Mimi wake up and smell the coffee if you want to make it here learn how to be the boss not the waitress.

3  Thank Judy G
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Had breakfast with a friend here a couple of days ago,and was impressed.My ricotti pancakes were great and my friend was very happy with is egg dish.Our waitress was okay a little pushy bit the atmosphere of this cute little place made up for it.$35.00 for breakfast for 2 is extremly too high though.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was fresh and of really good quality. the staff was very friendly. Great place for lunch while traveling.