“Perfect Hosts to a Perfect Weekend”

Saratoga Farmstead B&B
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Sometimes you just have to wing it and hope for the best. In this instance, I totally lucked out!!! When we pulled into the beautiful grounds of the Farmstead B and B, I immediately felt like I was on vacation. When we entered the house, we were warmly greeted by our hosts who showed us to our very comfortable room. The room had two beds and a decent sized bathroom, a beautiful view of the gardens and an AC unit (it was so lovely that weekend that we didn't need the AC but It was comforting to know it was there if we needed it). The house was impeccably clean and decorated so thoughtfully. Our hosts were a wealth of knowledge and gave us really good advice on how to beat the crowds, the traffic and generally where to go for good food. I loved that they ALWAYS had some snack out for the guests to nibble on in the kitchen and a fridge filled with local craft beers, wine and drinks. I have to say the best part of our stay was DEFINITELY the breakfast though. The coffee was yummy, the variety of food was great and the service was a 10+. I would (and will) go back here on my next visit to Saratoga Springs. The price is right, the grounds are beautiful, the food is wonderful but mostly it was a nice personal atmosphere that you don't always get when you stay at B and B's. In some way, I felt like i was coming "home" every time I walked through the front door.

Room Tip: I stayed with my friend in the Victorian Room. Plenty of room for two people and the beds in that r...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Saratoga Farmstead B&B

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Wow what a find. We're originally from the capital district and we were in Saratoga for a wedding. Instead of doing the usual stay at typical hotels we booked into the Farmstead. Everyone in my family loved it. Quiet, peaceful, SUPER Clean. Really nice staff, so accomadating. My wife never wanted to leave the hammock in the yard. Breakfast was superb. For us it is the ideal place to stay in Saratoga. And when you want all the fun and goings on in town it's five minutes away!

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a large group ask about the Hayloft
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014

If your looking for a place to stay; in or near Saratogo STAY HERE!! The place is fabulous...from the beautiful sourroundings of outside to the carefully decorated and very well maintained inside it will have you feeling that you've escaped from "it all"!!!! Oh and yes then there's the breakfast!!! We mustn't forget that part...absolutely nothing but gourmet cooking!! My partner and I both have food algeries and let me tell you, our food was missing dairy & gluten but was full of flavor!!! I couldn't believe the food. It was defintetly the best gf & df breakfast that I have ever had!!! One factor that might have something to do w the food being ever so yummy was that they use organic ingredients!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely. We had a room on the first floor it was lovely. The another couple came w...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was such a lovely place for us to stay. The decor inside and out, the very tasty food, the special touches of thoughtfulness and the two terrific owners made for a most special visit. We are grateful for a place such as this for a get away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

How lovely to be welcomed with a glass of wine or juice and cookies and maple flavored taffy
and and... Located in a bucolic setting about a mile or two from downtown Saratoga, this b&b rates high in the friendly dept but not overbearing. Main floor bedroom is large with walkout to the porch. Breakfast is very good using fresh local produce. Quiet and restful. Stopped here on our way to the Berkshires.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Saratoga Farmstead B&B. Mariana and Rosemary were gracious hostess. The breakfast was fabulous! If you are looking for a great night sleep and a quiet peaceful bit of heaven, this is the place for you!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A wonderful find, beautiful room, peaceful location and very friendly and welcoming hosts. Lots of nice complimentary touches not usually provided by B&Bs, showing the thought that has gone into the service. HIghly recommended. Sorry clicked on swimming pool by mistake. If there was one, I am sure it would have been excellent too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple