Pavilion Grand Hotel
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$247
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$140
Groupon.com
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$168
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
ComfortInn
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$270
Official Site
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$202
Courtyard
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
Official Hotel
US$270
US$236
Hampton.com
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
US$225
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe penthousewasher and dryerfull kitchenmacaroonssmall lobbytwo bedroom suitethe general manageramazing hotelthe hotel managernight lifeevery amenityhome basecaroline streetgreat amenitiesbars and restaurantslittle thingsspa services
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The room was spacious and styled nicely. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Perfect location in Saratoga Springs. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and definitely a nice place to relax. Very happy with my stay and feel I got my moneys worth.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are a good choice.
1  Thank dan m
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for the nice review! The size of our suites is unique and we are so happy you enjoyed the rooftop as well. The flowers are coming in beautifully! We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Pavilion Grand is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful city. It location is perfect for enjoying the night life in Saratoga with its location within walking distance of all restaurants and night clubs on Broadway and Caroline Street. I enjoyed a fabulous girls outing with great friends in a great hotel.

1  Thank Lisa M
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

So happy you enjoyed the hotel and Saratoga Springs! We will look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel was the perfect setting for our girls getaway weekend! It's an ideal location- a short walk to shopping, eating and night life. Our fully appointed and spacious penthouse suite had everything from two gorgeous private rooftop terraces to the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The Grand Pavilion even has a spa with delicious smoothies and juices... A truly amazing place. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Nancy L

We will look forward to your return. We are working on many other exciting weekend ideas for the wintertime as well! Maybe a Spa and healthy living weekend complete with cooking class? Thanks for the great feedback.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Absolutely the best hotel that I have ever stayed at! The Pavilion Grand has everything - even the kitchen sink! My suite included a full beautfiul kitchen, spacious rooms, washer/dryer and location to locals bars and restaurants. This hotel really surpassed my expectations. Now I know why the hotel is not just Pavilion, but Pavilion GRAND! Looking forward to my next stay!

1  Thank Alison W

Thanks for a great review! So happy you enjoyed your visit and we will look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed at Pavilion Grand twice so far and it is simply amazing. I first stayed in one of the one bedroom suites and I was completely overwhelmed with what this hotel has to offer. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the location could not be more ideal. I love that the kitchens are fully stocked, rooms are large, furniture and decor is beautiful, beds are comfortable and the terraces are a great addition to the room. I very recently stayed in one of the penthouse suites and I could not believe it when I opened the door. If you are looking for a real treat for yourself, enjoy a night in one of these. The two bedroom suite had two floors, two and a half bathrooms, a balcony off of the living room and very spacious private rooftop terrace overlooking Saratoga. Trust me, I did not want to leave. I stopped and grabbed a yummy smoothie from All Good Things on my way out, very delicious! Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Dana W
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

We certainly hope you will visit again soon! The Penthouse Loft Suites are some of the most unique in the region and we are very proud of how they turned out. The rooftop gardens are coming in beautifully and bring Saratoga Springs up to you. Check back with us for some exciting packages we are putting together for the winter!