“Couldn't be better!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saratoga Springs
Anne's Washington Inn
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spent a wonderful weekend at Anne's Washington Inn. Great location, beautiful accommodations, pleasant environment. The proprietor, Joe, could not have been more helpful. There was lots to do in town, even outside of racing season. We shall return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We just came back from a wonderful getaway at Anne's Washington Inn. After dinner and a night out downtown, we had a leisurely breakfast and (much) tea on the spacious front porch deciding what to do that day. My daughter, who is eleven, LOVED having her own small room with a door into ours. We peeked in at some of the other rooms and they were all decorated so nicely and so unique! ...We wound up taking some bikes (including a tandem) out for a great adventure. There are beautiful riding paths right across the street from the hotel with towering trees on both sides. It seemed like a movie set- could not have asked for anything better to do.-- And all included in the price of the room.. Also swings and basketball to keep her busy while we lazed on the front porch (again!). So much room and so so so relaxing. We did not want to leave! Wonderful shopping and all kinds of eateries downtown, inside and out. I can not say enough about the proprietor either-- he went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect! I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is one of the nicest places I've stayed. Not only are the rooms beautiful and immaculately kept, but Joe, the proprietor, has such a nice disposition it was a pleasure to chat with him each time we stopped by the main house for the continental breakfast or just to say hello. He made us feel more than welcome, like an old friend, and offered suggestions for things to do to "experience Saratoga Springs". We stayed in one of the larger rooms in the South building which was basically a suite with a king-size bed, sitting area and a mini fridge for any leftover we brought back from the restaurants in town. The room was very private and well maintained. I never saw a housekeeper but each time we returned I noted that someone had been there to straighten up and left a few niceties to make our stay more enjoyable. We were there the first weekend in April and it was one of the first slightly warm weekends of the year. The porch and outdoor seating looked so inviting in the morning sunshine that I was tempted to just sit there with a cup of coffee and relax all day - but I didn't because there were too many places to visit. Nearby is the Auto Museum, the Dance Museum, a local Indoor Farmer's Market, a park which is just across the street and the Roosevelt Mineral Springs and Spa - just to name a few. As I said, it was a wonderful weekend and we certainly will go back and stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had my wife's 40th Surprise birthday party here. All food was catered from Mama Mia's Restaurant in Saratoga. The Proprietor, Joe Bokan, allowed us to decorate our way and basically let us use the place as if it was my home. The establishment is beautiful and very well kept. The food from Mama Mia's was exceptional and of course....freshly made.

I can't wait to be able to spend a weekend here with my wife. If they offered 10 stars on this rating site, that's what I would give.

Steve Fodera

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 18 November 2013

clean lovely place to stay. the staff could not be any more accommodating. very easy going and friendly. our room was clean and comfortable. the B&B is comprised of two beautiful houses at the top of a hill. close to town which is so much fun to eat and shop! bikes available to ride around town. continental breakfast included. great for families and couples. place also available to rent out for special occasions at a great price. my husband and I attended a birthday party, a lot of fun!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cmcd21
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

A nice respite from big hotels. Great service, very accommodating, nice rooms though some are small. Perfect location. wraparound front porch was lovely to sit on in the evening. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and Rick I stayed at the Inn during the week of August 12th. This was our third or fourth stay, and we will be going back again. The atmosphere here is very laid back and comfortable; it's like hanging out in your own home. Joe is warm and friendly and makes you feel right at home. The rooms are clean and have mini-fridges, TV, and the beds are comfortable. The continental breakfast has a good assortment of fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereal, pastires, muffins, bagels, sereral types of bread for toasting, an outstanding selection of tea, and the coffee is always fresh and hot. We particularly enjoy sitting out on the large farmers porch enjoying a bottle of wine and talking to other guests. The location is convenient to down town (walkable if you prefer a workout), and close to the track, SPAC, and golf. Joe is always willing to share a story, or recommend a place to eat (there are so many good options). This year we had the pleasure of meeting Joe's Mom, Anne. She graciously shared the history of the buildings, and how the family came to own the property. This is the perfect place for a relaxing get-away.

Room Tip: There are two buildings. Rooms are nice in both buildings, but the main building has the large farme...