We spent one night at the Saratoga Arms this past weekend. First of all, I was happy to find out that they allow check in at Noon which allowed us to drop our bags giving us plenty of time to get to the business of eating lunch in a local restaurant and then exploring the many lovely shops along Broadway. Check in was easy and we were accompanied to our room and shown how everything worked. We were in a king room with a fireplace which we immediately turned on to take the chill out of the air. It was quite large with a love seat by the window. Beautifully decorated with every amenity possible: soft robes, plenty of fluffy towels, mini toiletries including lip balm, a hair dryer, the luxury of a full bar of Dove soap for the shower instead of one of those little baby soaps (they give you a plastic bag to take the soap home if you desire or they will recycle it by sending it to needy people!) free water bottles and mini-fridge!
My brother and his wife stayed in a double room which was also beautifully decorated with ample space.
Two other important amenities to mention: There is a snack room with free non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks, cookies, chips, candy and other snacks. Wine/beer is available but must be requested and paid for, no problem. They also have an elevator which was a relief for me as I am recovering from foot surgery and stairs are difficult! I was amazed to see the elevator which allows even senior citizens or handicapped people to enjoy this lovely inn.
Service was incredibly friendly and hospitable. We had the good fortune to chat twice with the owner, Kathleen, who normally would have been in a warmer climate but was home for business. She was incredibly helpful in many ways and we felt like we were good friends by the time we departed.
We weren't there long enough to try any of the spa treatments but will definitely return to try them.
Fantastic location, within walking distance of many top restaurants and shops. A friendly, cozy but elegant B & B for all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs