Everything about the Saratoga Arms is lovely, most especially the rooms and the people who work there, starting with the owner, Mrs. Smith. Her skill in decorating and attention to detail is evident throughout the inn. Our room was large and charming, with matching toile-ish wallpaper, curtains, and quilt. The linens were excellent. The bathroom was also big and well appointed. The room was well lit and comfortable. Everything was clean. The A/C and plumbing must have taken some serious renovation to work so well in such an old hotel. The breakfast buffet (included) was amazing. The hotel was quiet. It is perfectly located on the main street, a close walk to some excellent restaurants and shopping. It is pricey (very) in racing season, but because it is so nice it still seems like a good value. I only wish Mrs. Smith had more hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs