All reviews front porch smith family guest pantry private entrance quiche in town people watch watching the world the main street small hotel place to stay breakfast was delicious within walking distance fresh fruit modern amenities bed and breakfast heart of downtown
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Our experience at the Saratoga Arms was similar to those from guests who came before us and quickly became raving fans of the Saratoga Arms.

We celebrated our wedding anniversary with a weekend in Saratoga Springs, selecting the Saratoga Arms as our home away from home based on reviews. We were not disappointed. The young man at the front desk when we arrived on June 17th set a tone of warm and caring that made us feel right at home. We didn't get that from any other staff during our stay except during breakfast service but people make different connections and to make a connection at all with a staff member is noteworthy.

Our room was lovely and the management was gracious in working with my husband to arrange a lovely bouquet of my favorite seasonal flowers in our room when we arrived. It was front of the house which means a bit of road noise that quieted down by 11. My husband didn't even notice it.

Comfortable beds, spotless cleanliness, fabulous water pressure in the shower, quiet for sleeping and privacy are what I expect from lodgings. The stately decor, location right on the main street of town, and the always ready coffee in the pantry were bonuses.

As the guest book in our room suggested, we rose early Saturday, grabbed a coffee and a tea from the pantry and walked to the farmers market before returning for a scrumptious breakfast.

We passed on breakfast the second morning as we were still full from dinner the night before, but we did grab a coffee and homemade granola bar for the road. I am torn between being upset with myself for not having tried those sooner and being glad that I tried one just on our way home. I would have eaten far too many otherwise as they were great. So, too, were the chocolate chip and potato chip cookies that were lovely with a cup of tea to close the day in the evening.

My husband raved so much about our stay that colleagues from work are booking trips for the fall.

Candidly, Saratoga Falls, outside of race season, is perfect for a romantic get away. It is so walkable, with great restaurants and a quiet elegance that sets a lovely mood. Saratoga Arms is the perfect place to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been spending a long weekend at Saratoga Arms for the last seven or eight years. We've stayed in a different room each time and always felt pampered and welcomed. A substantial breakfast is served by an attentive staff and is delicious. We are already looking forward to our visit next year.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Beautifully maintained and thoughtfully expanded building in excellent location - walkable to downtown Saratoga Springs. Room in the new section was spacious and bright. Breakfast included. Very friendly and welcome service. Definitely a place I'd return to on another visit.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

What a beautiful building! Perfectly located right on the main drag, excellent walk-ability. Period details with a fresh modern feel.(Be sure to take note of the tiles, door knobs and hinges on the front door) Spotlessly clean and surprisingly spacious for an older building. Sitting on the beautiful porch with a glass of wine in the evening watching the world go by is enchanting. The breakfast is plentiful with hot and continental options served on real china! Who does that anymore?? The staff is friendly and helpful. thanks Kyle! All good here, enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sumac_13
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We were in the largest room of the Inn with our two teenage daughters. It was spacious, modern and very clean. Lovely bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. My family loved the pantry with the free snacks and bottled water. We had no problem with parking as they have 8 spots in a parking lot on the street adjacent to the hotel. We can't wait to visit again. Our room (#120) would also be very easy access for any travelers with physical challenges.

Room Tip: Room 120 is the largest room with easy and secure access to a side door.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family