We stayed at Saratoga Arms for two nights - one in June and one in July - on our way to and from vacation in Vermont. The hotel, which is located right in the center of town, has been restored and modernized in recent years and is extremely comfortable. Our rooms were large and quite luxurious. The beds had extremely comfortable mattresses and bath was well appointed. We were very impressed with the efficient and friendly service provided by the entire staff and all went beyond what might be expected to be of assistance when my wife had a fall as we were returning to the hotel. A larger, first floor room was provided and the staff provided extra help throughout the day and night of the incident. The hotel owners, the Smiths, were most solicitous and kind as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs