It took 15+ minutes to get checked in. Much longer than I would expect given only one person in front of me. Granted they had three separate reservations and some issues. Then, despite reserving a king I was asked to take a double. Not a big deal, but after lengthy wait not a wise decision by desk clerk. Room was fine but since clocks still reflected standard time I knew room had not been occupied for 5 days. This is not a good message to send. While I may return due to location and price, I will at least look at other options as the switching of rooms after the wait in my view is questionable customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, free hot breakfast, a fitness center, and business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western