We stayed here one Saturday since everything else was booked or over $400 because of racing season. The Best Western is only a few minute drive from downtown Saratoga Springs. The accommodations were a little above average and more than adequate. It's on par with the Hampton Inn. The building was recently renovated and everything was in good shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, free hot breakfast, a fitness center, and business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western