Motel is obvously new. Still landscaping.
Quite Clean. New linens. Friendly staff. Wireless interenet. Maybe two miles from downtown saratoga springs and race track. Decent place for approx $100/night. (I'm guessing it's more during racing season).
Breakfast was average - did have the make your own waffels that all albany area hotels seem to have but otherwise nothing special.
Other than the very limited TV selection (HBO, but no comedy central, mtv, vh1, news channels, hgtv or even NBC), not a bad place.
Recommend if not spendin much time in room, but if there for business and client kicks you out at 5pm, don't count on killing time watching TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, free hot breakfast, a fitness center, and business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western