Just returned from this hotel..was up there for a wedding, not at the hotel, but on a farm outside of Saratoga Springs. Many of the out of town guests like myself stayed at this hotel.. I am a Priority Club member.
The hotel is located right on the main street, very convenient to all of the amazing shops and wonderful restaurants in downtonw Saratoga Sprimgs. I was able to walk everywhere.
The rooms in the hotel appear to be recently renovated...it was a pleasant surprise to see such beautiful rooms. The bed was soft and cozy..carpet and furniture all looked new. A small refrigerator and microwave in the room was a nice touch.
The bathroom was very small..wished it would have been bigger. And there was no safe in the room- I always love when there is one. I used the safety deposit box in the main office.
The lobby was OK- clean but nothing fancy. The hallways of the hotel could use a bit of a makeover..they were clean but would have liked some updating like the rooms.
The hotel is not smoke free, but I liked the fact that the smoking rooms were all located on the first floor together, and not spead throughout the hotel.
The indoor and outdoor pool looked very nice, although I didn't use them.
I felt the price of the accomodations was a little high...we received a group rate for the wedding party, and still felt it was high. But there was so much going on in Saratoga this weekend, I guess they can get these rates. I am sure once the cold weather begins, the rates may go down.
The front desk staff was very cordial and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn