I needed a "mom needs to get away before she goes insane" time away. I booked 2 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn in Saratoga Springs. It was very nice. I got a standard king room. It had lovely furnishings and came with a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, ironing board, toiletries, nice desk with an ergonomic chair, a nice over sized upholstered chair and an ottoman. Not bad for "standard". It was nicer than some "Deluxe" rooms I've had at other places.
I didn't use any of the facilities while I was there but there's an indoor pool, a small "Oh, I forgot....store", a diningroom, a gorgeous fireplace with plenty of comfy chairs in the lobby and complimentary coffee/tea. I believe there's a gym too. There are even coin op, or send out laundry options.
What struck me most is the fact that my room (as well as the lobby and hallways) were IMMACULATE. There was not speck one of dust anywhere. The bathroom was so clean it was almost blinding (and the water pressure was AWESOME and there were PLENTY of fluffy towels)
My dealings with staff was pleasureable. They are very friendly and more than accomodating. Anything I needed, not that I needed much, was provided quickly and with a smile. The only complaint I have......like most Hotels, the walls are awfully thin. I was there in off season with minor rennovations taking place and it was mildly disturbing. I'm not sure how it would be during vacation season.
Price was decent, I got my room for $109 nightly....total for 2 nights including taxes was $246.34. Not too bad considering that some less than stellar Motels in the area were charging quite a bit more for far less. All in all, well worth it.....after all, who can put a price on your sanity? LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs hotel in the beautiful historic town of Saratoga Springs, New York. This Saratoga Springs hotel is ideally located one mile from Downtown Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Gaming & Raceway and Saratoga Spa State Park, home to Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). Business travelers to upstate New York will also appreciate the close proximity to GlobalFoundries and many other Fortune 500 companies as well as the quick 30-minute drive to Albany International Airport. The brand-new lobby is highlighted by modern décor, cozy lounge seating with a fireplace, and the Great American Grill Restaurant where you will be able to enjoy a delicious menu for breakfast and dinner. The spacious guest rooms feature 32” flat-screen TVs with premium cable, free WiFi, and an in-room mini-fridge and microwave. Guest love to maintain their active lifestyle at the 24-hour fitness center, or they can take a relaxing swim in the heated indoor pool. The Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs offers modern amenities and an ideal location to make it one of the best Saratoga Springs hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hilton Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hilton Garden Inn