We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Saratoga Springs. This hotel is much what you would expect if you have stayed at Hilton Garden Inns in the past. It is not a newer Hilton Garden Inn, and it does show signs of age, but nothing that diminishes a nice stay. It is not in the immediate downtown area, so if you want to go to the stores or restaurants on the main strip, you will have to drive, or be prepared for a long walk.
What set this hotel apart from the average is the freindly staff. Especially Elizabeth, who checked us in at the front desk. She was extremely freindly and helpful, and recommended restaurants for us, and when we decided on one of the restaurants she suggested, she gave us a coupon. She also gave us suggestions on where to park, things to see while we were in the area, etc. When we returned from the dinner, she was still on duty, and she asked us how it was, and it really seemed like we were her priority as a guest, and she was concerned that we enjoyed our stay.
We stayed at the Niagara Falls Hilton the night before we stayed here, that is a much more "upscale, luxurious" property, but there was no one we encountered at that hotel who gave us the personal attention and customer service that even approached what we got from Elizabeth at the Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs hotel in the beautiful historic town of Saratoga Springs, New York. This Saratoga Springs hotel is ideally located one mile from Downtown Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Gaming & Raceway and Saratoga Spa State Park, home to Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC). Business travelers to upstate New York will also appreciate the close proximity to GlobalFoundries and many other Fortune 500 companies as well as the quick 30-minute drive to Albany International Airport. The brand-new lobby is highlighted by modern décor, cozy lounge seating with a fireplace, and the Great American Grill Restaurant where you will be able to enjoy a delicious menu for breakfast and dinner. The spacious guest rooms feature 32” flat-screen TVs with premium cable, free WiFi, and an in-room mini-fridge and microwave. Guest love to maintain their active lifestyle at the 24-hour fitness center, or they can take a relaxing swim in the heated indoor pool. The Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs offers modern amenities and an ideal location to make it one of the best Saratoga Springs hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Hilton Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Hilton Garden Inn