“Highly recommend - would go back”
Review of Love Bites Cafe

Love Bites Cafe
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Saugerties
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a cute comfortable, hip spot in the heart of the Village of Saugerties. We are proud to feature pieces from local artists on our walls and our friendly staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. Our locally sourced menu offers something for everyone with delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options as well as items for the meat lovers in your group. Come join us or just sit at the bar and have a cocktail or two.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We loved the food, coffee, ambience, and art on the walls. We wished the wifi signal had been stronger at the front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food here was good and there were a lot of creative, unusual (in a good way) surprises on the menu. Unfortunately, the staff was overwhelmed by the customers and everything happened at a glacial pace.

1  Thank Joshdent
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I always enjoy stopping by for a quick breakfast or lunch. The food is outstanding. Everything is fresh, tasty and nicely presented. Love Bites recently move to a new space just a couple of buildings down the street. Now you don’t have to wait for a table.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had the fried calamari and the kurubota pork belly wraps and I am still dreaming about them. Don't miss this little gem.

1  Thank drabiner85
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stopped in today to try the new spot where Love Bites now resides. Wonderful staff and the owner greeted me at the door!! There was a great bar, which the old one did not have and there was a lot of people sitting having lunch. And of course local artwork on the walls. I loved the atmosphere, very friendly and great food as usual. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. And of course the best French toast in the mountains.