“Absolutely Delicious”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Krause's chocolates are a special treat we locals get to enjoy all year long. They are standard birthday, Christmas, and Easter gifts. When we want to send a special thank you, we send Krause's. Stop in, pick your favorites, and enjoy.

Visited July 2013

Millburn, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Classic Americana at its most charming!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

My family visited Saugerties initially to tour Catskill Animal Sanctuary, but we simply had to add Krause's chocolate shop to our itinerary based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were NOT disappointed. The minute you open the door your are greeted by the magical and familiar smell of chocolate. Visually there are beautiful aisles of unique and classic chocolate treats. I found a bag of my favorite treat (chocolate covered raisins), my husband bought chocolate covered pretzels and my three teenage children each picked up their favorite treats. We all dug into our goodies before we even left the parking lot and smiled contentedly for the rest of the trip home!

Visited July 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worth making a special trip to Saugerties”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

I saw an ad in the Hudson Valley Magazine about Krause's beautiful valentines boxes (...made entirely of chocolate!) and had to check this place out for myself. And it is the real deal. The selection is amazing - create your own box of chocolates from a wide selection. My favorite? Sea Salt Dark chocolate caramel. Or maybe the chocolate mousse nougat? Wow. Also - right now they are getting ready for Easter and have an amazing selection of Easter bunnies, eggs and baskets. No more grocery candy-runs for this Easter basket filling bunny! I'm hooked.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Brenda S
Kingston, New York, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

we love krause's candy we get it for my kids every holiday. we love that it is family owned and that the candy is made fresh every day. when I was a kid my mom would get us candy from krauses all the time and now I am doing the same for my family

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Heather S
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So very yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013

We went on a trip to the Hudson Valley and found this chocolate shop as we drove around. We thought it was some of the best chocolate ever and my whole family cannot wait to come back for more!

Visited January 2013