“Great stop for a sweet tooth”

Krause's Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Saugerties
Reviewed 26 January 2014

While it is a great stop for someone with a sweet tooth, I was a bit disappointed in not being able to watch them make the chocolates. The selection was great and not just chocolates. Plenty of Gummies and other great treats.

Just glad I didn't fill up on candy seeing our next stop was Morelli's King Steak, which is freakin awesome!

1  Thank slalemand

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Krause's!! Every single one of their chocolates are incredible. After you have tried Krause's beware: you will not LOVE other chocolate!! I am not sure what kind of witchcraft they use but whenever I eat other chocolate I ALWAYS compare it to Krause's. Krause's is the gold standard for me and believe me, I have tried chocolate, alot of chocolate brands all over the the United States and Canada!! I like other chocolate but I will always love Krause's. Keep up the good work and hopefully continue to expand!!! Buy up the rest of the block and open a larger storefront!!! Wait, my only complaint is that in the busy seasons it is a tiny area to wait in and it can feel a little crowded , they usually have plenty of staff on hand but organization is amiss. Doesn't matter but I thought I would mention it!! Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I have lived in Saugerties my entire life and I must say that whether you live here are are just visiting a stop at Krause Chocolates is a must if you enjoy amazing homemade chocolate! They also offer sugar free and all sorts of cute gifts for everyone. You will not be dissapointed!

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Lived here all my life, and the chocolate was good. Over the years the quality has noticeably gone downhill...I find it cheap and waxy tasting.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Our first visit was last week, the chocolates were delicious! Reasonably priced, friendly staff. We'll definitely be returning!