“Great Italian dinner.”

Annarella Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Annarella Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Looking for a nice restaurant that's open on a Monday we thought we would try the Annatella and it was a great choice. All food was prepared as ordered and the service was excellent, we will be back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. The waits were not. Came got dinner on a Saturday night. The dining room was about half full. Tons of staff standing around but it still took about ten minutes to get a menu and a solid 45 minutes between ordering and when appetizers arrived. The food was very good with nice portions, enough without being too much. Not sure if it was an off night for the staff, but based on the food, we will be back.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The food at this restaurant was very good! That being said the restaurant itself was very open and not private at all. Too many tables in a smallish room.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

A friend who has been traveling to Saugerties frequently on business recommended this restaurant. The food did not disappoint. The staff were all very courteous and friendly without being obtrusive. My friend and I were left to enjoy each other's company and our dinners. I chose the Salmon over spinach and it did not disappoint. Delicious. Beware the bread basket! It is so tasty that you may have too much.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant around the July 4th 2017 weekend. I just received my credit card statement and notice three different charges from this restaurant.
I have reached out to this restaurant and am awaiting a response.

As far as the food, it was good but not worth the money. The service was not friendly at all. My one and only visit to this place.

1  Thank csloane159