“Great Massage in Saugerties, NY”

Sakinah Irizarry, LMT
Reviewed 4 October 2014

The massage I received was excellent! Sakinah was sensitive to how much pressure was just right and adjusted pressure accordingly. The room she uses, located in the heart of Saugerties is very clean with lovely decorated walls. I came home very relaxed and the feeling stayed with me for days.

1  Thank Edith B
Reviewed 25 September 2014

My 2nd visit and I'm already looking forward to my third. Sakinah offers a relaxing environment with a therapeutic experience. Highly recommend!

Sakinah I, Owner at Sakinah Irizarry, LMT, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Thank you so much!