“If this place had a sign on the Thurway you would need reservations!”

Emiliani Ristorante
Ranked #28 of 79 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We were coming home from Saratoga and needed to stop and eat. (rain and traffic and hungry) We found this on our GPS. What a great find. Service was as great as the food. Very friendly staff. We asked if they could put our dinner on hold still our friends could join us after we called them and told them that we found this place on our way home. They had no problem, we pre ordered our friends meals. As our friends arrived our meals were placed on the table. We all had a great meal and a relaxing time. This is a must stop when traveling north from NYC. THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME!!!!

1  Thank brothernot

Reviewed 22 February 2011

This restaurant was the end of my vacation, one last relaxing meal before my husband and I headed back to the city and it was truly the prefect ending to a perfect vacation. It was a very cute authentic Italian restaurant, and I would certainly recommend that if you find yourself in Saugerties., you find yourself at Emiliani Ristorante. My husband and I stated off with some delicious calamari and then moved on to bigger and better things, I had the tortellini Del (something) which was possibly the best past dish I have ever had and my Husband had the Zuppa de Pesce which was amazing, and although we were very full we managed to have a piece of the tira misu which I seriously might consider driving from Manhattan for at this very moment. .. Yes it was that good!

2  Thank Caralita096
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We stopped here on the recommendation of a very helpful police officer in Woodstock, NY, and we're glad we did. The freshly baked bread was excellent, pasta sauce noteworthy ... very good Italian cuisine. The servings were very generous and the prices very reasonable. For dessert, we shared one of the best tiramisu I've ever had. Our server was very impressive -- attentive, friendly ... made for a most pleasant meal.

2  Thank GoodServiceLover