“Perfect Comfort Food”

Miss Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Perfect comfort food for a snowy weekend in Saugerties. Miss Lucy's came highly recommended and lived up to its reputation.

There are newer reviews for Miss Lucy's Kitchen

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stopped by on way from NYC to Mtl based on tripadvisor reviews. Was not disappointed. Cozy place, friendly service, and the waitress's rec of the pulled pork was spot on. one of the best pulled pork sandwiches I have ever had, with a smoky, not cloyingly sweet, sauce. Kid's tenders were v.g., and the burger also impressed. Great dessert (lemon tart with lemon ice cream).

Will definitely be back, the French toast did look spectacular. Good local beers too.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Miss Lucy's Kitchen is a favorite of my husband and mine when we are in Saugerties visiting family. The interior is very cozy and charming with an eclectic antique decor. The food is excellent. I recommend the French toast and crab cake Benedict.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Well, I read the reviews so a friend and I decided to stop in for lunch while we were shopping in Saugerties.
The atmosphere is very nice but, a conditional but our experience was not the best first visit...

- ordered coffee BUT received dirty spoon
- soup, beef, potatoes & Rosemary sounded heavenly BUT undercooked vegetables, bland beef, bland consommé
- tuna melt was tasty and well done BUT no fork to enjoy completely, over salted fries
- pulled pork was tasty BUT cold and no fork to enjoy completely, couldn't rate the coleslaw, no fork

Clearly the two waitresses were 'in the weeds' and stressing so service suffered

We will come back to give it another try as the reviews on here rave about the food... Must have caught Miss Lucy on a bad day.....

2  Thank John_Michael_56
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Miss Lucy's kitchen is a place I have visited many times. I often eat lunch here, and anything I have ever had has been tasty, and the portions are quite filling. So filling that I have yet to try any of their many wonderful desserts they offer! A great casual and eclectic but homey-feeling place. They use a lot of locally sourced products, which I am a big fan of, including their venison salami, which is one of my offbeat favorites. Lunch menu items range from omelets and French toast to the aforementioned venison salami, burgers, pulled pork, and lots more choices. The dinner menu is equally as diverse. They have a bar as well. Highly recommended.